• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppen

Banned
WTF that was the finale? I didn't even realize it. Anyway Marnie looked gorgeous and I'm happy for Ray. I'm shipping them so I hope it works out.

I 100% believe Marnie is using him because she knows he's obsessed with her and in S6 Ray finally realizes what a conceited narcissistic sociopath she is.

Jessa with that pit hair...damn son.

I've always thought Jemima Kirke would be really hot if she gave a fuck about hygene or taking care of herself at all.

nMtp0ga.gif

LAeZ4xw.gif

tumblr_nzs3sg1Jyb1r2c5owo3_r2_500.gif

Squalor

I've always thought Jemima Kirke would be really hot if she gave a fuck about hygene or taking care of herself at all.
Um, she is fairly objectively attractive.

While she may not be your "type," saying she isn't attractive is just wrong.

Also, are you basing your opinion about her hygiene based upon her character in a show? Newsflash: That's just a character in a show.

By all accounts and photos, there's nothing wrong with her hygiene.

Rembrandt

Banned
I didn't want to bump an older topic but i'm just now getting into this show (on season 2 now) and it's so good. does donald glover come back? surprising role but realistic. i like the portrayal of characters so far. great writing. good shit, lena.

ezekial45

Banned
I didn't want to bump an older topic but i'm just now getting into this show (on season 2 now) and it's so good. does donald glover come back? surprising role but realistic. i like the portrayal of characters so far. great writing. good shit, lena.
Nope.

Bladenic

Finally watched and finished Season 5.

Shoshanna, Elijah, and Hannah's parents had the best storylines. As always, I still wanted more Shosh. I think Girls's biggest issue is and always has been the fact that it's more like Girl and her "friends." Shoshanna was in like what? Half the season?

Curious to see what happens in S6. Wonder if there's gonna be a semblance of a satisfying ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom