• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
WtlVW.jpg

Network: FOX
Time: Mondays at 8PM Eastern
Appears they are adding them to the FOX website: http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/full-episodes/1061809765001/18-chefs-compete-season-premiere

Contestant Interviews and WALLPAPERS.

The Red Team:
fu6y6.jpg
228Xj.jpg
J6GU9.jpg
Elizabeth Bianchi - Age: 27, Occupation: Line Cook, Hometown: New York, NY, Signature Dish: Pan-Roasted Quail.

Natalie Blake - Age: 23, Occupation: Sous Chef, Hometown: Harrodsburg, KY, Signature Dish: Lamb Chops.

Amanda Colello - Age: 26, Occupation: Personal Chef, Hometown: Sun City, CA, Signature Dish: Eggplant Rollatini with Creamy Polenta.
EavrT.jpg
jsxw0.jpg
JpvrN.jpg
Jamie Gregorich - Age: 24, Occupation: Sous Chef, Hometown: Bradenton, FL, Signature Dish: Lollipop Lamb Chop with Red Onion Confiture.

Carrie Keep - Age: 31, Occupation: Pantry Chef, Hometown: Dallas, TX, Signature Dish: Chicken-Fried Rib Eye with Yukon Mashed Potatoes and White Truffle Cream Gravy.

Gina Melcher - Age: 34, Occupation: Restaurant Consultant, Hometown: Cape May, NJ, Signature Dish: Pistachio Scallops.
uDjTF.jpg
kchkp.jpg
Jennifer Normant - Age: 34, Occupation: Chef de Cuisine, Hometown: Boston, MA, Signature Dish: Special Secret Pork with Mashed Sweet Potatoes.

Krupa Patel - Age: 30, Occupation: Private Chef, Hometown: Queens, NY, Signature Dish: Stuffed Naan with Cilantro Chutney.

Elise Wims - Age: 26, Occupation: Line Cook, Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA, Signature Dish: Pesto Seared Scallops with Sauteed Escarole.

The Blue Team:
N8lMB.jpg
ScB8P.jpg
VDVdK.jpg
Chino Chang - Age: 39, Occupation: Executive Chef, Hometown: Hatboro, PA, Signature Dish: Korean BBQ Beef.

Brendan Heavey - Age: 31, Occupation: Head Chef, Hometown: Hoboken, NJ, Signature Dish: Salmon with Basil Cream Sauce.

Monterray Keys - Age: 34, Occupation: Line Cook, Hometown: Darby, PA, Signature Dish: Pan-Seared Sea Bass.
NhESy.jpg
8AQwr.jpg
hdDV0.jpg
Will Lustberg - Age: 31, Occupation: Sous Chef, Hometown: Jersey City, NJ, Signature Dish: Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Gnudi.

Paul Niedermann - Age: 26, Occupation: Junior Sous Chef, Hometown: Davie, FL, Signature Dish: Eggplant Involtini.

Steven Paluba - Age: 44, Occupation: Saute Chef, Hometown: Ridge, NY, Signature Dish: Seared Diver Scallops with Wild Mushroom Risotto.
HFqJt.jpg
VfBoR.jpg
pul6q.jpg
Jonathon Plumley, Age: 34, Occupation: Head Cook, Hometown: Memphis, TN, Signature Dish: Punch-Drunk Chicken.

Tommy Stevens - Age: 31, Occupation: Line Cook, Hometown: Brewster, NY, Signature Dish: Toasted Coconut Crab Cake.

Jason Zepaltas - Age: 29, Occupation: Line Cook, Hometown: Chicago, IL, Signature Dish: Pork Tacos.

No Jean-Philippe again this season.
6X8rk.gif

Get ready for the heat of HELL’S KITCHEN as superstar chef Gordon Ramsay ushers in the series’ red-hot ninth season with 18 new competitors Monday, July 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. These aspiring restaurateurs will brave Ramsay and his wrath as he once again puts the competitors through rigorous challenges to see who has the skill and passion to win a life-changing prize: a head chef position at BLT Steak in New York City.

In the season premiere, Ramsay launches the competition with the signature-dish challenge and is both impressed and disappointed right from the start. Before the dinner service can even begin, one contestant is rushed to the hospital and things go downhill quickly from there until one chef is eliminated from HELL’S KITCHEN.

Winner from last season:
T01-17-COL-Sue-Facter.jpg

adelante

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
This guy is going to win, just saying now.

http://i.imgur.com/lJUgU.jpg[/I/MG][/QUOTE]
He looks like the kinda guy that'll totally screw up the first signature dish challenge, based on his 'stache alone =p

Threi

notag
yessssssssss finally a reason to turn the TV on again :D

gunna second moustache dude :)

hopefully this group of contestants are better than the last
excluding Gail of course <3

ElRenoRaven

Zombie James said:
Men vs. Women again? I'm hating this season already.

It's almost always men vs women. And god I can't wait. I love this show. One of the very very few "Reality" TV shows I watch.

God didn't see until now that this guy had a tattoo on his fucking forehead, he looks like some guy from a terrible metalcore band.

VfBoR.jpg

adelante said:
He looks like the kinda guy that'll totally screw up the first signature dish challenge, based on his 'stache alone =p

He looks like what I would imagine that kid Glen, from mad men looking when he grows up.

benjipwns

Banned
I believe it has been Men vs. Women every season but the first.

Apparently there's no Jean-Philippe this season again.

Lamel

Banned
That last season was SO HORRIBLE. The chefs absolutely sucked and no one deserved to win. So I don't have any faith in these guys either. It just makes for entertainment, not real talent.

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
I believe it has been Men vs. Women every season but the first.

Apparently there's no Jean-Philippe this season again.

Damn I wonder what happened. He wasn't on last season either.

benjipwns

Banned
He's been relaunching one of Ramsay's restaurants so he didn't have time to do the filming for these seasons.

He may be back for season ten.

PsychoRaven said:
Damn I wonder what happened. He wasn't on last season either.
I believe he is helping with the opening Chef Ramsey's other restaurant. That's the last thing I heard.

I was hoping to see him though, but at least Chef Scott will be there.

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
He's been relaunching one of Ramsay's restaurants so he didn't have time to do the filming for these seasons.

He may be back for season ten.

Well that sucks. He makes it interesting when he gets into it with one of the guys. It never fails. Every season he gets into it with one of the guys who's being a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom