• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

chopsovkaw.gif

THIS is wrestling
Blue and I arguing about this years Lakers

I agree with Pollock about the Snuka thing.

WWE/Vince tries to create this weird little secluded world that exists all on its own where the real world basically doesn't exist or interfere with it. A lot of WWE fans buy into it too. It is so fucking strange. Like, there are even Benoit truthers becjause cognitive dissonance and denial I guess.

Vince is probably so out of touch because he is living in this weird little world he created for himself.

I'd say hopefully that's the last example of this for a while, but lol Hogan's coming back this year

Zach

Eddie Guerrero giving John Cena a pep talk in the back at No Way Out '05 was surprisingly sweet. :')

Oh, and that reminds me of the last PPV (Rumble) where Triple H made a seemingly off-the-cuff comment calling Eddie a "jumping bean." HA HA HA. -_-

somedevil

I agree with Pollock about the Snuka thing.

WWE/Vince tries to create this weird little secluded world that exists all on its own where the real world basically doesn't exist or interfere with it. A lot of WWE fans buy into it too. It is so fucking strange. Like, there are even Benoit truthers becjause cognitive dissonance and denial I guess.

Vince is probably so out of touch because he is living in this weird little world he created for himself.

The package did not air on Smackdown which was interesting. Wasn't he very close to him as well which probably why he got a video package?

Plus there is truthers for everything today. cognitive dissonance is at a all time high. Just look who is going to be president.

Mahonay

Banned
The package did not air on Smackdown which was interesting. Wasn't he very close to him as well which probably why he got a video package?

Plus there is truthers for everything today. cognitive dissonance is at a all time high. Just look who is going to be president.
10046879.gif

Yeah they were close. Didn't Snuka himself write about Vince going to her families home with a briefcase then everything got dropped? I remember reading something like that.

The Hogan thing is another good example. Its like, he was revealed to be a racist piece of shit so they just scrubbed their history of him for a while and never spoke about it. Why the fuck didn't they say on air racism won't be tolerated by WWE? They just removed the little blemish that popped up in their weird little world.

Its so fucking strange and pathetic.

Yeah they were close. Didn't Snuka himself write about Vince going to her families home with a briefcase then everything got dropped? I remember reading something like that.

The Hogan thing is another good example. Its like, he was revealed to be a racist piece of shit so they just scrubbed their history of him for a while and never spoke about it. Why the fuck didn't they say on air racism won't be tolerated by WWE? They just removed the little blemish that popped up in their weird little world.

Its definitely weird. Its like those lines in the movies: "I will erase you from the books of history"

Zach

Crowd's dead for my dude Paul London. He's firing up all over the place and they're like "nah." Makes me want to go watch some '97 cruiser action.

Mahonay

Banned

When there's a biographical movie on Vince after he dies it'll be some borderline American Psycho type of stuff.

"I AM AMERICANA"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Because they only care when that bad shit is in the press. They don't care if no one knows.

Why do you think DeMott kept getting away with his shit until it got a big enough twitter campaign?

That Charlotte promo on Raw was so odd. :\ I honestly wanted Bayley just to come out scratching her head no selling it completely and be like "Huh? I think you're trying to make fun of me but I'm really confused."

Cause everyone else was, you could see it in Charlotte's face half way through she's like man this seemed like a good idea backstage....

Ithil

The NXT 'main event' scene is beyond dire to me at this point

Nakamura dialing in every match because who cares he's over regardless
Charisma-drained La Sombra
Guy who's only over for his entrance
Meme wrestler
Hero's going to be completely misused again and Hero as a gimmick is weak. He's just got a strong in-ring ability but WWE probably doesn't realize that yet because he has *buzz* Same thing with Roderick.
What the flying fuck is a "meme wrestler"? What a stupid term.

Because they only care when that bad shit is in the press. They don't care if no one knows.

Why do you think DeMott kept getting away with his shit until it got a big enough twitter campaign?

It is obvious they don't give a shit until they get bad press, it is how they deal with it afterward that is somewhat bizarre.

It is obvious they don't give a shit until they get bad press, it is how they deal with it afterward that is somewhat bizarre.

They're bad enough to not care about something being an issue until everyone else notices, and simultaneously stupid enough they don't actually ever expect people to notice an issue in the first place

I feel like the Bayley and Charlotte feud would have more of an emotional impact (or any impact in general) if Charlotte didn't just come out of a feud already now with someone else often bringing up how they were just a simple fan once in the crowd and they worked so hard to get where they are.

somedevil

Killian Dain ‏@KillianDain 12m12 minutes ago
Done the move for 9 years...calm yourselves

Show aired on the network like a half an hour ago and he is already getting crap from fans because they thought he stole a move from Omega.

RBH

Yeah, this UK tourney was alright. Still kinda surprised by the lack of pizazz, but maybe that's a good thing. Fun little watch. Heavy on the little, because seriously look at these dudes. Buncha Dean Malenkos.

:D

Oy, me and me mates were proper chuffed about the UK tourney

Top Bottom