• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Raw64life

C1DiU1MVEAEIgjo.jpg:large

Nicholas Cage, with fan

I've decided Vince McMahon is absolutely the worst commentator of all time. And before one of you jabronies tries to throw some Michael Cole, Otunga, JBL, whatever shit at me, those are still Vince McMahon. They are extensions of Vince McMahon. And Cole has actually been decent the last few times I listened to Raw since the other two millennial doofuses do all the heel/face overexaggerations for him now.

Right below him is Josh Matthews and Matt Striker. Everyone else ranges from OK to Great. Ventura is on top, obviously.

Bob Caudle was worse to me.

Carnby

I've decided Vince McMahon is absolutely the worst commentator of all time. And before one of you jabronies tries to throw some Michael Cole, Otunga, JBL, whatever shit at me, those are still Vince McMahon. They are extensions of Vince McMahon. And Cole has actually been decent the last few times I listened to Raw since the other two millennial doofuses do all the heel/face overexaggerations for him now.

Right below him is Josh Matthews and Matt Striker. Everyone else ranges from OK to Great. Ventura is on top, obviously.

You're nuts! Vince was great... In a so bad its good way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dory Funk & Jack Brisco threw the best worked punches. The quality of worked strikes deteriorated, then Bret happened, then they deteriorated again. Now it's just all either 'we can't fake it so just do it stiff' or it just looks super fake

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I counted one-off commentators then Shawn Michaels is actually the worst

holy hell he was so terrible that even Heenan and Monsoon couldn't do anythign with him

Kaladin

How did I make the list? I barely posted last month.

I'm enjoying my annual ritual of watching CNN anchors ring in the new year being a mix of uncomfortable and drunk while hosting a new years eve special.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Here's to less goddamn WCW/WWF 2000 reviews in 2017, which every goddamn member of this community has made at least twice

Shit, I think started a blog on grading all episodes in 2000 of Thunder, I probably don't even realize it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ed Ferrara might be as bad as Vince. He's absolutely disgusting for sure.

I'd put Mark Madden lower but I have a soft spot for every time he sucked up to Scott Steiner.

This year is already better than last year, and I hope everyone has a great day and great moments with any loved ones (friends, family, and/or significant others) today

Top Bottom