• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

We had a total of 34 entrants into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery. I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 30 for each of the first group of 30. I made sure there was no overlap. I then went and did a random number between 1 and 30 for each of the overflow participants. Some numbers are assigned to two people...that's just how it goes.

I've found in the past this can add extra enjoyment to the Rumble as you find yourself rooting for someone you never thought you would before.

Root for whoever comes out at your number to win and enjoy the Rumble!

2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery Entrants:

1. newdayrocks
2. Brian_FETO
3. FlammableD
4. Serpentine
5. Tall4Life
6. PartTimeWarrior
7. Tom Nook
8. Biggest-Geek-Ever
9. BewareTheBatsie
10. Linkified
11. Browny
12. ANuclearError
13. sf2fanatic
14. Pikma
15. esmith08734
16. Angry Grimace
17. Ithil
18. deli2000
19. Caderfix
20. funkystudent
21. RBH
22. HazySaiyan
23. UberTag
24. Sir_Crocodile
25. Kaladin
26. Ryo Hazuki
27. Menome
28. OwensIsNow
29. korly
30. Zach

Overflow Picks:

8. Bronx-Man
13. joker3782
25. Lemmy Caution
29. Bluekaveli

Let's go 26!

How do I get in on this hot Menome discord?
hot Menome

nashlol.gif

Generally, cowardly characters winning the rumble doesn't work because it's supposed to be a big mega event that builds to mania. In theory, it's supposed to make us buy the winner as a WM main eventer and set up a build that lasts through mania.

True but there are other stories that could be built through my concept

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm still not sure what's funnier, Sid and 22 or Hogan and The Wall

Hogan screaming at Kidman in the parking lot is great too

krae_man

We had a total of 34 entrants into the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery. I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 30 for each of the first group of 30. I made sure there was no overlap. I then went and did a random number between 1 and 30 for each of the overflow participants. Some numbers are assigned to two people...that's just how it goes.

I've found in the past this can add extra enjoyment to the Rumble as you find yourself rooting for someone you never thought you would before.

Root for whoever comes out at your number to win and enjoy the Rumble!

2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery Entrants:

1. newdayrocks
2. Brian_FETO
3. FlammableD
4. Serpentine
5. Tall4Life
6. PartTimeWarrior
7. Tom Nook
8. Biggest-Geek-Ever
9. BewareTheBatsie
10. Linkified
11. Browny
12. ANuclearError
13. sf2fanatic
14. Pikma
15. esmith08734
16. Angry Grimace
17. Ithil
18. deli2000
19. Caderfix
20. funkystudent
21. RBH
22. HazySaiyan
23. UberTag
24. Sir_Crocodile
25. Kaladin
26. Ryo Hazuki
27. Menome
28. OwensIsNow
29. korly
30. Zach

Overflow Picks:

8. Bronx-Man
13. joker3782
25. Lemmy Caution
29. Bluekaveli

Can I have a number good sir.

I just watched a few matches from the network collection called "Gravest Matches". Why is Corey Graves vs Sami Zayn included there? Did Sami had a real life injury in that match?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Made the mistake of checking smart money odds for the rest of the card. I want to die.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hot shoot watching older WWE:

Kurt Angle is an amazing athlete but as a storyteller in the ring, I can't stand most of his matches. Like all of his matches feel like a video game and just throwing 'get my shit in' back and forth. For someone who likes a lot of modern wrestling, I can see why you'd like Kurt a lot but he's like an amped up Steiner where the matches just go way too fast to feel like the moves have much impact.

Fox318

If you're wondering how to kill a division of flippy guys, give half of them resthold offenses and submission finishers

The CWC made the matches feel like shoots.

Then when they brought it up to the main roster they cartooned and vinced it up with shit like the alieca fox angle.

Top Bottom