• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norml

ChryZ said:
Killzone 2 Holiday Wallpaper - Part 1

small.jpg

1080P version here:
http://www.killzone.com/kz/news.psm...e+2+Holiday+Wallpaper+-+Part+1&kz_news_page=0

I like Rico's grenades.

DoomGyver

MisterSINISTER said:
WAIT WTF...THE LOADING SCREEN.....WHAT IS GOING ON THERE

It's called a preview build for a reason, and anyways.. it will still have an initial load time.

"Natko: I gotta get home in time to tuck Garza's mom in." :lol

Dante

Rikyfree said:
Merry Christmas from Gametrailers: opening cinema and gameplay, enjoy, fellas. I highly recommend the HD version. Also, say hello to Templar in it.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3kc0j0FncCA&eurl=http://forum.newsgroup247.com/forum/ags/topic/1005

OMFG! :O

Full Recovery said:
It's called a preview build for a reason, and anyways.. it will still have an initial load time.

I think he just meant the way you can play with it and rotate the image. Wasn't long or anything

Full Recovery said:

nonono im not complaining about it...the loading screen was in 3d...you can rotate the screen around and the whole thing had paralax and what not....at first i thought it was the handheld camera moving and we were seeing head tracking. my literally said OH SHIT out loud.

DoomGyver

MisterSINISTER said:
nonono im not complaining about it...the loading screen was in 3d...you can rotate the screen around and the whole thing had paralax and what not....at first i thought it was the handheld camera moving and we were seeing head tracking. my literally said OH SHIT out loud.

OH shit, did not notice that until the second time I watched it.

4D!!!!!!!

Schrade

JCreasy said:
so wait, is Natko's hair red again, or is this an old build?
Natko's shaders were messed up in the early December footage that has been posted. It's been fixed in later builds.

And HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WANT BETTER QUALITY VIDEO OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh my god ....the loading screen! Goddammit I cannot wait for this game ugggh so painful.

DrPirate

Banned
The part where he's looking at himself in the mirror...

He steps out, the clouds in the back look amazing.

Seriously. Wtf is wrong with this game, this is not normal.

Schrade

Man I got a little bit of vertigo/elevator feeling when the drop ships launched. That's fucking awesome. So beautiful.

Rikyfree

Schrade said:
Man I got a little bit of vertigo/elevator feeling when the drop ships launched. That's fucking awesome. So beautiful.
No kidding, I got that little tingling sensation in my balls, I know it sounds weird, but thats a good thing, trust me. I haven't had that since I went whitewater rafting in a level 4 rapid, and that was intense, almost 10 years ago.

TEH-CJ said:
Nah that's Sev i believe.

Oops, I should have specified which hat. Not the Santa hat, the guy that always has the hat, on the far left. He sounded like Templar in a trailer and kind of looks like him.

Damn Templar looks older then I expected, though he is like 40 now.

Intro in general looks pretty awesome :D February, so far away.
EDIT: The comments section is funny :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom