• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lay's "Do Us a Flavor" Potato Chip Contest Finalists Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
http://kotaku.com/lays-do-us-a-flavor-potato-chip-finalists-announced-se-1606082628

Wavy Mango Salsa
Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger
Regular Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese
Regular Cappuccino

byff5ujhkhgzv60f6vyv.jpg

Hitting stores soon with voting from July 28 - Oct 18.
https://www.dousaflavor.com/

Luckily we've already got the best "new" flavour over here. There's no more need for another contest.

Belgium/France?

Haven't seen that one in the Netherlands yet.

But we did get these recently!

dsc3407.jpg

Garlic butter baguette flavour

And oh man, we had Mango & Red Chili about two years ago but that didn't win sadly. It was so good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bacon Mac n' Cheese sounds good on paper, but it's the kind of flavor that never translates well. It'll just be an obnoxious salty flavor that makes your breath smell like fart. The only flavored lay I really dig is dill, very tasty.

Still pissed my idea didn't catch on:

JhFlQUQ.png

Bacon Mac n' Cheese sounds good on paper, but it's the kind of flavor that never translates well. It'll just be an obnoxious salty flavor that makes your breath smell like fart. The only flavored lay I really dig is dill, very tasty.

Still pissed my idea didn't catch on:

JhFlQUQ.png

all that MSG theylll be adding to the ingredients. i'll stick to original lol.

They sound better than some of the ones we got in the UK once...

2039_Walkers_justpacksHR.jpg

Yes, Cajun Squirrel...

And also, Tomato Ketchup flavour is the best.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Garlic Bread one from last year was decent. Not something I would or could eat everyday though. I'm curious to try the bacon mac and cheese.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They sound better than some of the ones we got in the UK once...

Yes, Cajun Squirrel...

And also, Tomato Ketchup flavour is the best.

I dunno, I just don't care for my chips to taste like an animal. Out of curiosity I tried the chicken and waffles flavor last year and they were an abomination. Part of me inside died after taking a bite.

Meier

I never did try any of the last batch of these because they didn't seem to sell them in small bag size form. Interesting flavor combinations this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom