• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lay's "Do Us a Flavor" Potato Chip Contest Finalists Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

I didn't like the cappuccino. Kind of a mix of light coffee bitterness, some sort of cinnamon twist and bland salty chip. It was just kinda unpleasant.

GeekyDad

Tried all of 'em. The wasabi is the easy winner for me -- one of the best potato chips I've ever eaten. The cappuccino ones aren't bad by any means, but it tastes like a dessert and that just doesn't work for me. The other two were just okay to me, though my younger son loved the mac & cheese ones the best.

Flink

The cappuccino ones aren't horrible, but it's an off-putting taste that makes me only want a few. I couldn't imagine having more than a handful. Plus, they gave me horrible gas with a smell that could kill a medium sized child. Even my dog didn't want anything to do with me.

Wasabi one is GREAT!

Mango one is pretty good, but inconsistent. By that I mean from bag to bag. One bag I got was overpoweringly sweet and powdery. Another I could barely taste anything but a normal potato chip. Hmm. Finally got a bag that was just right the other day.

Bacon Mac & Cheese....I'm scared to have because I am deathly allergic to pork. I know it's probably completely fake flavour, but it's the thought. So, yeah, not going to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom