• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.16: "What They Died For"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2i1e7gi.jpg

SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 16
TITLE: What They Died For
AIRDATE: Tuesday, May 18, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

28unuaw.jpg

STILL NO PROMO PHOTOS THIS WEEK! SO HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY AWESOME NEW SHIRT.
(Available Here)

While Locke devises a new strategy, Jack’s group searches for Desmond.

Written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz & Elizabeth Sarnoff
Directed by Paul Edwards

Cast
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Emilie de Ravin as Claire
Michael Emerson as Ben
Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Daniel Dae Kim as Jin
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Terry O’Quinn as Locke
Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 MAJOR HUGE SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 MAJOR SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)
LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)
LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)
LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)
LOST 06.12: "Everybody Loves Hugo" (Because He's Like The Best Character On The Show)
LOST 06.13: "The Last Recruit" (Citizens On Patrol/[S. Guttenberg Joke] Edition)
LOST 06.14: "The Candidate" (Vote Silas Adams For Deadwood Police Chief Edition)
LOST 06.15: "Across The Sea" (You Can't Really Balance An Egg On The Equinox Edition)

!!!HOT NEW THREAD HEADERS BY BRANDONH83!!!
!!!SPECIAL GUEST GIF BY KEVINCOW!!!
24l1wy9.gif

:(

Hopefully they died for some answers.

Series finale is 2.5 hours right? Wow, going to be heavy. And it's only 5 days after this episode too.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
guh...gotta miss tonights episode as usual. So glad school's over this week and the Finale is on a sunday :D

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
The light within all the deceased Lostees will resurrect Locke within the first 2 minutes and then it's Locke vs. Flocke for the remainder of the episode.

Discotheque said:
Hopefully they died for some answers.

Series finale is 2.5 hours right? Wow, going to be heavy. And it's only 5 days after this episode too.

Oh my god is it really this Sunday!??!? I thought we'd have to wait a week and a half!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

LOST ENDS THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!

Xater

That gif only reminds me how much I miss Faraday. He was the best character on the show. There, I said it!

Alucard

Banned
They died for the almighty dollar. We're all suckers that aren't going to feel satisfied by the ending, regardless of what it is.

every episode before a finale some crazy shit is said.

last season we had "so i can kill him"

i wonder what this years is going to be

Xater

Alucard said:
They died for the almighty dollar. We're all suckers that aren't going to feel satisfied by the ending, regardless of what it is.

At this point I don't care if I get all the answers. This show just needs to go out on a bang and not on whatever that shit last week was.

Alucard

Banned
Xater said:
At this point I don't care if I get all the answers. This show just needs to go out on a bang and not on whatever that shit last week was.

Bring back Walt! Bring back Walt! Bring back Walt!

gdt

Fucking awesome.

BTW, this episode was screened a few days ago and has been getting glorious impressions all over the place.

I'm expecting The Candidate quality, and not AtS (which is an offshoot) quality tonight.

CAN'T WAIT.

Nameless

Locke died to return and make the finale the greatest thing to ever grace television this side oh the Juliet/Lara Croft lesbian scene.

Don

BenjaminBirdie said:
STILL NO PROMO PHOTOS THIS WEEK! SO HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY AWESOME NEW SHIRT.
(Available Here)
Does this site ship to the UK?

I was going to order from there but at the shipping info stage it asks for state and zip code instead of postcode, and the fields don't change even if I change country to UK.

Edit: Nevermind. Think I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom