• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 Xbox Online League Reloaded - Sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Looks like the leagues are finally coming this week. A mod on the EA Sports forum says its Wednesday, Sept 15. I'm making a new thread to start fresh for the league

1. DMczaf - Buccaneers

2. FMT - 49ers

3. Gunstar - Eagles

4. Ramirez - Steelers

5. Fifty - Ravens

6. CK - Giants

7. MrBob - Bears

8. Matrix - Texans

9. Drey1082 - Vikings

10. Musashi Wins! (caninusrule) - Lions

11. Maverick (Militant Black) - Patriots

12. Malleymal - Rams

13. Cubanb - Redskins

14. Bog - Dolphins

15. Cerebral Palsy - Chiefs

16. Guileless (YelloPeril) - Saints

17. Slo (SloForce) - Colts

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How do I keep getting missed on these lists?

No respect.... No respect.

I'm in I'll take the Falcons.

Ramirez

I still need someone to figure out for me who to contact about linking my Gamertag to my EA Sports Premium Pass membership :( This blows...

Ramirez

Yea I never get the email sent to me for some reason :(

I posted on the board,so hopefully they can help me out...

Ramirez

Well that explains alot...for some reason the emails were going to my "Junk Email",wtf :lol

Im now signed up,time for me to dominate! :p

Ramirez

FMT confessed to me yesterday his undying love for the Steelers,don't let him deceive you :p His favorite player?Antwaan Randle El!

Ramirez

Fuck I cant wait for this,Im so sick of playing random douches who have one money play on both sides of the ball.UGH.

DMczaf

Updated list

1. DMczaf - Buccaneers

2. FMT - 49ers

3. Gunstar - Eagles

4. Ramirez - Steelers

5. Fifty - Ravens

6. CK - Giants

7. MrBob - Bears

8. Matrix - Texans

9. Drey1082 - Vikings

10. Musashi Wins! (caninusrule) - Lions

11. Truelize - Falcons

12. hgplayer1 - Cowboys

13. dskillz - Broncos

14. Guileless (YelloPeril) - Saints

15. Slo (SloForce) - Colts

These guys are in, if your name is not here and you still want to join just post here with your XBL nick and team

Fifty

Great! :D

I'm tired as fuck from this film festival, but I've still got 4 more days. I get done late late on saturday, and if this by any chance goes up in the next day or two......wait till sunday for me. :p

DMczaf

Ramirez said:
So where are you gonna access this while online?I still didn't see any option for it.

You sign up for leagues on the online league website. You dont have to go online on Madden like tournaments.

Don't worry, I'll make the league later on today and post it here when ready.

DMczaf

We are going through some final production testing but the three hurricanes in FLA haven't helped things much. Each time one rolls through, we lose the Tiburon office (the Madden developer) support for up to a week. We are doing some scrambling and hope to get it out soon.

I am sorry I can't be more specific but it is really close.

Thanks

:|

DMczaf

Create-A-League is working now, and so are all the features on the league website. I guess leagues will be officially released tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I could make the league now, but EA has deleted non-EA created leagues on the website a few times so I'll wait hehe

DMczaf

Er nevermind, leagues still a little buggy. No wonder they are not officially out lol

It keeps setting it to 3 wild cards per conference even though I say 2.

Fifty

Dear Baltimore Ravens

I regret to inform you that I will not be using you in the upcoming Madden league. I just can't stand watching you lose time and time again to teams ranging in quality from the Eagles to the Texans. I love your D and the Lewises, but quite frankly, your QB and recievers couldn't play on my local JV team. I am sorry, I wish you the best of luck in the regular season, but we need to part ways.

Love Fifty

Ah yes, gentlemen, it seems that I have lost my mind.

I'm 6'1", dark hair, looking for a team that can actually win in Madden. I enjoy long stays in the redzone, interceptions and touchdowns that don't come from a man named Lewis.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL!

Poor Fifty :(

Fifty

Thanks to the roster update, the Ravens O is only 6 points worse than the Eagles O. Man that makes me feel so shitty. The Seahawks...a team considered to be one of the best offensive teams in the league, only has an offense two points higher than the Ravens.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WOW really...then why cant you pass and catch ? :p

Matrix

Fifty before you do that...I would test that team out against a better team,Texans are not a good team to judge against :p

Fifty

He wanted to leave and go to the Stanley Cup champions. I left my 88 rated team and want to go to an 80 rated team. It's simply for a change of pace....a change of strengths and weaknesses. Get outta here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom