• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

tumblr_nlqfr6et5l1sj4xr4o1_1280.jpg

Yes

Cagey

Banned
Rosenberg is a fantastic dude. I love 99% of his interviews, he's a passionate wrestlng fan too, so he's not just some shill. I wish his station was on in Chicago.
Love Rosenberg on his hip hop pod Juan Epstein #safe and the old Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg morning show #safe and Cheap Heat #deadgiveaway; but his role on the morning show after they reshuffled and fired Cipha is not worth the time.

Listen to Juan Ep though

Edit - Hot 97 in general is on a downturn. It's itself adjace at this point.

iMax

So Brock is as good as gone isn't he?

We'll know in about 10 minutes. He's either going to...

a) do promotion for Vince, or...
b) do promotion for himself as he goes back to MMA.

If it's a), well, no, it won't be. Yeah, he's gone.

scabro

how hilarious would it be if Brock announces on ESPN that hes going back to the UFC, thus destroying any lingering drama for the mania main event.

one last fuck you to Vince, a shoot, if you will

Toki767

how hilarious would it be if Brock announces on ESPN that hes going back to the UFC, thus destroying any lingering drama for the mania main event.

one last fuck you to Vince, a shoot, if you will

If he announced it beforehand at least you could think Vince might pull the trigger on Rollins cashing in.

somedevil

If he announced it beforehand at least you could think Vince might pull the trigger on Rollins cashing in.

You can't announce that when your under contract for another company. Plus here he is. He shaved the beard off. Plus he is on for an announcement:

Brock Lesnar on Sportscenter at 6:45 p.m. ET for an announcement. Not sure what it will be.

Cagey

Banned
Home just in time to watch Brock Lesnar lend some legitimacy to our favorite carnival inspired pasttime on the Worldwide Leader.

Brock should go on Mike's On next. The Sports Pope has some burning questions about the Yankees rotation he wants to ask the beast.

scabro

"id like to announce that im not announcing that i have signed a 3 fight contract with the UFC which goes into effect after monday"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
hes going to announce hes going to ufc

then at wrestlemania completely destroy reigns, take that "ufc contract" and rip it up in the ring and say hes staying. yall getting worked

Fox318

What was his previous contract? 4 years, 26 dates?

After Summerslam they re-did his deal so they could use him whenever they want. They just had to pay him.

And that's the key. Figure out a way to kick Big Show to the curb and get Bork to F5 some fools.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at 3rd hour RAW ratings dropping again. Lesnar and Reigns aren't drawing at all.

They need to have Rollins cash in and destroy Lesnar with some sort of weapon and take the title. Make Lesnar superface.

Big One

Banned
If Brock retains I could see this one having Sting vs. Triple H in the main event with Brock lesnar vs. Reigns going before it.

Mahonay

Banned
Brock just announced he just resigned

Oh shit. Lesnar turning down UFC and reupping with WWE.

Reigns gonna die. I'm okay with this.

HOLY SHIT. BROCK STAYS!!

He is staying with the WWE. He is not doing more MMA anymore.

AGE OF BROCK NEVER ENDS

WE WILL DIE IN THE AGE OF BROCK

hes staying

face run incoming
IMTxZVA.gif

scabro

bad move announcing it before hand, though.

should have kept the suspense going. although i guess now they can say that its not a given roman wins.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
bad move announcing it before hand, though.

should have kept the suspense going. although i guess now they can say that its nor a given roman wins.

guessing it was brocks call to announce it considering the deal got signed last night and vince wasn't shouting from the roof tops it got done. why would he want to go through another goldberg type of reaction?

kind of amazing this didn't leak. dirt sheets are worthless

Top Bottom