• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

KlotePino

1. ShaRog and Loki is a good starter package, same goes for Iron Fist. Problem with IF - he need his hobo uni (aka Netflix one) to be A rank character. It gives him more burst damage + more iframes.

2. Get Elsa with her MU uni. She will be solid addition to team at the start. You can get her bios at Villian Siege store.

3. Farm Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. Solid A - B rank characters and the are farmable with Story mission. Spidey is also pretty good.

4. Get Yellowjacket from Dimension Rifts. Still does his job well.

4. Enchantress is a bio sub character. She is good, but I would go for Carnage, Agent Venom or Kid Kaiju.

5. Use your mastery and rank up tickets + bios on unfarmable char's or bio sub one's. Most of them are top tier characters.

6. Can you give more info about your roster?

1. Great, yeah I felt like I was more succesful with Hellfire somehow but I'll look into buying the netflix costume.

2. Ok, working on Elsa now, should I use any bio selectors on her or pureful farm her in the villain siege store?

3. Working on those now, thankfully already started with a few of those in that week that I played at launch but they still need some significant upgrades.

4. So I keep rerolling which dimension rift opens until it's Yellowjacket? And I want more than 3 strong characters to be able to counter or do well in certain specific parts of the game? It's not like I want 3 really strong lvl 60 characters first?

5. Damn, already got Enchantress and she looks strong but I'll look into the others as well.

6. Ok so I think I'll invest into Enchantress first and most of my bio selectors on Silk and Elsa?

My roster is pretty basic honestly, I'm sitting on Iron Fist, ShaRog and Loki as 6 star with 1 mastery and around lvl 48 (still deciding which one of these two use one of my 2 mastery tickets on). Hellfire, Sister Grimm and Spidey at 4 stars and Silk and Black Widow at 3 stars. And a whole bunch of characters on one or two stars.

Thanks a lot for the help btw, is there a GAF alliance I can join?

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
1. Great, yeah I felt like I was more succesful with Hellfire somehow but I'll look into buying the netflix costume.

2. Ok, working on Elsa now, should I use any bio selectors on her or pureful farm her in the villain siege store?

3. Working on those now, thankfully already started with a few of those in that week that I played at launch but they still need some significant upgrades.

4. So I keep rerolling which dimension rift opens until it's Yellowjacket? And I want more than 3 strong characters to be able to counter or do well in certain specific parts of the game? It's not like I want 3 really strong lvl 60 characters first?

5. Damn, already got Enchantress and she looks strong but I'll look into the others as well.

6. Ok so I think I'll invest into Enchantress first and most of my bio selectors on Silk and Elsa?

My roster is pretty basic honestly, I'm sitting on Iron Fist, ShaRog and Loki as 6 star with 1 mastery and around lvl 48 (still deciding which one of these two use one of my 2 mastery tickets on). Hellfire, Sister Grimm and Spidey at 4 stars and Silk and Black Widow at 3 stars. And a whole bunch of characters on one or two stars.

Thanks a lot for the help btw, is there a GAF alliance I can join?

2. If you want to, go for it. She's pretty good even now. Silk can wait.

4. Reroll if you didn't get Groot, YJ or Yondu.

GAF Alliiance - NeoGAF Capes.

KlotePino

Thanks so much for the help! Alliance is full right now but I'll keep a lookout for a spot opening up. My name is Fardale in-game just in case someone sees the application.

Actually laughable watching Storm's gears crawl a few millimetres per day, she's cursed!

So just two new characters or more to be revealed?

Actually laughable watching Storm's gears crawl a few millimetres per day, she's cursed!

So just two new characters or more to be revealed?

I think everyone had an X-Men character that took obscenely long to get fully 20'd. It's probably coded in lol.

Also I expect more than two characters, though it's looking like this isn't the big Apocalypse update.

Mid-month updates are usually small.

This will be a full content update. It will have been five weeks since the S6 one when it drops.

Why is it a full update? Are they coming with the Shadowland changes?

The Shadowlands changes and two new characters are part of the coming 3.3 update. Mid-month patches were those that came soon after big updates and just contained more minor character re-balancing.

Thanks so much for the help! Alliance is full right now but I'll keep a lookout for a spot opening up. My name is Fardale in-game just in case someone sees the application.
I don't have anyone idle or really lagging at the moment either sorry! If it changes though the next opening is yours.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh good, another weekly rotation in which all the characters capable of killing Wolverine are restricted and Wolverine isn't.

Sigh

Oh good, another weekly rotation in which all the characters capable of killing Wolverine are restricted and Wolverine isn't.

Sigh

I'm really close to just putting low level characters in my Timeline roster just to make it go by faster. Soooo sick of it.

I wish timeline played more like the other Korean mobile rpgs where you look at 5-6 opponents of varying power levels (with usually 1-2 really weak ones) and you choose which one to fight. It wouldn't solve all of the issues but at least it would be a bit more bearable. I believe it was set up like this when I first started playing. But I didn't get to enjoy it because I was still building my roster and trying to get through story mode back then.

Every time they "improve" timeline it just gets worse and worse.

Sorry, just had to vent a little.

In lighter news... A new challenger appears!

EQLcOAc.jpg

A new hero from the Spider-verse is joining us in the next update, can you guess who it is?

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/893305555770630145

Sigh

Yeah this week in TL is gonna suck. Allowing native T2s is a problem by itself, but when the restriction list gets stupid (like Vibranium this week), it makes that problem even worse. I'd rather there be no restrictions than have random awful weeks like this.

I'll say it again, native T2s need to be separated into their own bracket.

It won't be Kaine or Anya for sure. My money is on 2099, and as a bio-sub character.

Edit:

sw5I9y9.png

Sinatar

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I cleared Shadowlands for the very first time, on the last possible week I could do it before it's changed.

God damn that feels good. Eat shit Daredevil.

EDIT: Miguel eh, sure why not. Seems like an odd inclusion with Titania and Absorbing man, guess the theme of this update is just "hey here's a bunch of random stuff".

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I cleared Shadowlands for the very first time, on the last possible week I could do it before it's changed.

God damn that feels good. Eat shit Daredevil.

EDIT: Miguel eh, sure why not. Seems like an odd inclusion with Titania and Absorbing man, guess the theme of this update is just "hey here's a bunch of random stuff".

Just like Kid Kaiju with the Defenders or Whiplash with the Guardians, heh. Also grats on SL :D

Thanks for accepting me into the alliance!

I'm in for more Miguel-s in the game :p Right now I'm still with the X-Men quests. Hopefully I can get to Cyke soon.

Haha, this week's restrictions. Because yeah, Spider-Man vs Wolverine was a great experience last time. I'm trying Cyclops for added fuckery because why not.
(I really like Cyclops)

And yeah, I expect Miguel to be paywalled.

Just got enough BAM to 6 star Odin, but having this weird issue when trying to bio-level him, that if I choose varying bios to level him say 200%, only some of them will go through, say 50% worth, and the rest don't.

For instance i could pick 50 Loki bios and 50 Thor bios and only the Loki bios would level him. Not sure why it's happening.

Sinatar

Just got enough BAM to 6 star Odin, but having this weird issue when trying to bio-level him, that if I choose varying bios to level him say 200%, only some of them will go through, say 50% worth, and the rest don't.

For instance i could pick 50 Loki bios and 50 Thor bios and only the Loki bios would level him. Not sure why it's happening.

It's a bug that was introduced in the last big update. You gotta feed bios from 1 character at a time. Very annoying.

It's a bug that was introduced in the last big update. You gotta feed bios from 1 character at a time. Very annoying.
Actually, it's a bit better (or worse) than that: you can feed him bios that are displayed at the same time.
To put it differently, it's scrolling that makes the game "forget" what bios you just fed the character.
So you can still do several consecutive characters at once. And it's still shit, yeah.

Actually, it's a bit better (or worse) than that: you can feed him bios that are displayed at the same time.
To put it differently, it's scrolling that makes the game "forget" what bios you just fed the character.
So you can still do several consecutive characters at once. And it's still shit, yeah.

Right, thanks for the info. That's annoying. Hopefully they change that with the next update.

If there's a bio sub character in the next update I think I'll get one, so I can finally get Carnage to T2, then buy Venom, KK, and the new character so I at least have them unlocked in case I get a MRU ticket.

For one of the X-Men missions I have to enhance a ISO-8 but I have never mess with anything relating to them. Can I just enhance one with 1 star and upgrade it with one w 2 stars without any problem/wasting resources?

Sinatar

For one of the X-Men missions I have to enhance a ISO-8 but I have never mess with anything relating to them. Can I just enhance one with 1 star and upgrade it with one w 2 stars without any problem/wasting resources?

Yup, though you should spend some time learning the ISO system, proper ISO's can make a humongous difference in a characters power level.

Yeah, you're fine to use low rank ISOs. They become useless very quickly.
Yup, though you should spend some time learning the ISO system, proper ISO's can make a humongous difference in a characters power level.
Alright, cool, thanks! And the only reason as to why I haven't touched it is because I have a fear of wasting resources or making a wrong decision (same with obelisks). But you're right, I should look up a guide soon

2099s cover art is done by Francesco Mattina, not JeeHyung Lee like most Future Fight art- so that'd be weird. Probably fake.

JHL doesn't do all of the art for MFF.

At first glance that pic looked like one they'd use for those banners on the main menu, but then why would something like that leak? And they wouldn't be showing a uniformed Miguel in the art anyway. I dig that cover though. Do the 2099 versions of IM and Widow still show up in the comics too?

Drayco21

Iron Man 2099 had a pretty big roll in the last arc of the current book, and Captain America 2099 has basically been its co-star since the relaunch; they're both great. Not really any Black Widow 2099, though Hawkeye and Hercules from that team have brief appearances.

Sinatar

Guys I need 800 Norn Stone of Chaos x_x I just want Cycloooooops
How do I get them?

800 is a hell of a lot.

You can get about 30 - 50 a day if you can get all 5 world boss kills. Double that if you can handle World Boss Ultimate. Other then that you can hope for the Dimension Rift World Boss events to net you a bit more.

Only other way is...

20872428363_02ac3cda1a_o.gif

With The Defenders and the GotG Vol. 2 blu-ray both releasing later this month, I really hope they add Jewel and Mary Poppins uniforms with this update
and Spider-Carnage
. It's a crime that neither are in the game right now.

PSA: As of the time of this post you have just about 24 hours left to complete Shadowlands for this reset.

Top Bottom