• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

So, I'm a bit torn on where to use that 6* ticket we got today.
I figured I'd use it on one of the A-Force characters. All 3 are 6*, with She-Hulk sitting at 290 bios, while Singularity and Grimm are at 200 bios. Either I use it on She-Hulk and have a good jumpstart to T2ing her, or I use it on one of the others but the road to T2 will be longer.

The Kree

Banned
This game crashes way too often and at really fucked up times. It happens like 5 times a day.

It crashes as I'm starting Villain Siege and the fucking characters get marked as used.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
This game crashes way too often and at really fucked up times. It happens like 5 times a day.

It crashes as I'm starting Villain Siege and the fucking characters get marked as used.

Hmm, that's weird. I've had it crash a few times maybe on my iphone. Sometimes I have to restart it on the emulator on my computer, but I think that's emulator related.

Yeah it shouldn't be crashing that much. It didn't crash when I would play long sessions on my busted ass Droid Turbo 2. On my iPad Mini 2 it crashed maybe twice in a year. Did you try deleting and reinstalling? Make sure you're connected Facebook/Google Play/Game Center first!

That happened to me on my phone for a while and it was super frustrating. Reinstalling fixed it.

Malyse

Good luck. RNGesus smiles upon you... for now.

Huh. I got a six star ticket so I used it on Jane Thor and gear upgrades from 15 to 16 cost 1 bio each, 16 to 17 cost 2. Ima level her and see if I can't hit tier 2; she was 20 bios from 6-star and I want to round out a Squirrel Girl, Gwenpool, Jane Thor team for Timeline and World Boss.

The Kree

Banned
Going from 17 to 20 eats up a ton of bios, but even with those you sometimes get lucky and the games gives you a discount. On average I think it takes roughly 100 bios to bring a single gear from 17 to 20.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I've spent 6 million gold trying to roll an attack ISO set for Dormammu and still nothing. I've gotten protect the captain like 400 times.

I *hate* the ISO system. Just let me pick the damn set I want and charge a flat gold fee. It can be a huge fee, 3 million gold or whatever, but stop the RNG nonsense.

I've spend 6 million gold trying to roll an attack ISO set for Dormammu and still nothing. I've gotten protect the captain like 400 times.

I *hate* the ISO system. Just let me pick the damn set I want and charge a flat gold fee. It can be a huge fee, 3 million gold or whatever, but stop the RNG nonsense.

Yeah this has always been a bugbear of mine too.

Pick the set and be done with it. We have such a massive roster now that its a complete time waste and a gold drain.

Yeah, the ISO reroll system is out of control. At the very least, you could choose to roll within a pool (attack sets or 8-ISO sets).

Just realized that the update after Apocalypse will be Thor: Ragnarok. Next two months are gonna be big!
I have high expectations from a Hela uni. I guess we'll get Valkyrie as a character. OTOH, I'm not sure they're making a Hulk uniform, given it will look a lot like one we already have.

Speaking of Asgard, I'm still betting on Vollstag getting a great uni at some point down the line, given current comics.

They might do something extra for Inhumass too (even though they are already in), which would be nice. Some biometric event at least
True story: I don't like how BB's current unis look so I've abstained from getting any of them or building him up beyond 17/17/17/17. Then I saw how the show looked. That dumb tux will have to do.

I'd actually prefer the show look to his tux, but I hope they don't go and give him another uni. If they want to do something to tie into Inhumans, they should release the MU Medusa outfit we've been waiting on.

KlotePino

I don't have anyone idle or really lagging at the moment either sorry! If it changes though the next opening is yours.

Great thanks! I missed this post originally but I'm still playing very frequently and my current alliance has been treating me well but I'd like to be in with my GAF bros. Sitting on 2 MRUT and with neither epic quest very close to completing I'm debating whether I should use it on Clea to help Dr Strange quest, Storm because I dig her and she helps out Wolverine's quest or on other strong characters like Agent Venom, Ironheart, Mantis and Gwenpool who seem like a lot of fun too, and I still have a more than a week of bio subs running. I guess Storm is farmable though so it would be silly to waste a ticket on her. Also promising myself not to put any money in for a long time after this initial kickstart.

I do not have any actual friends added in this game, but whatever randoms the game recommended me to be friends with is working well for me right now, as I am finally 100%ing 3 rifts a day with the current gang. The extra 100 Energy is really helping me catch up on stuff.

I am still sad I took a year break from playing as I feel so behind on everything, but I am not paying a shitton to catch up. Thankfully, I had a whole lot of crystals saved up when I quit, and a few days ago managed to save enough extra to get Magneto.

Currently Chaos Stones (or whatever they are called) as they emeny, as I struggle to get more than a few a day, and need them to advance both Epic Quests right now.

Well this is interesting. For the next few days you can buy some good stuff for gold (lots of it, mind you).

1503554744131.jpg

Oh that's badass. I will be ranking up Jean to 6* in a couple of days, which will be expensive as hell, so I should be able to hit those milestones in one fell swoop.

I've got 30 mill to spend but not sure what I can spend it on right now as I don't have the bios/mats to upgrade Jean or anyone else much further.

Sinatar

I've got 30 mill to spend but not sure what I can spend it on right now as I don't have the bios/mats to upgrade Jean or anyone else much further.

Combine some ISO's, that get's pretty expensive pretty quickly. Ditto on Uru crafting.

Or just try to roll overdrive on some characters.

Combine some ISO's, that get's pretty expensive pretty quickly. Ditto on Uru crafting.

Or just try to roll overdrive on some characters.

Is it? Never noticed combining ISO's making a dent in my funds.
Uru I've still not touched... no idea what I'm doing so scared to start combining them in case I make a mistake.

Yes, re-rolling ISO sets is a good shout!

Sagatron

Neo Member
I've never had a crash, either on my iphone or through Nox.

How do you connect your iphone MFF account to make it your Nox MFF account also? Is that through Facebook connect? I didn't know that was possible. Or are you using 2 separate accounts?

Best Black Order character?

I only have Proxima levelled up so far. Tempted by Black Dwarf as I like big heavy hitters.

Or should I save my BAM for something/someone better than the BO?

MightyWalrus

Neo Member

I only have Proxima levelled up so far. Tempted by Black Dwarf as I like big heavy hitters.

Proxima > Corvus > Supergiant > Ebony Maw > Black Dwarf.

My full BO roster is almost fully ready. Ebony needs his 20 gears, same goes for Dwarf plus he needs 6*.

Go for Proxima.

If you don't have them, then I'd say Dorm and Odin take precedence over the other BO members. At least, that's what I'm doing.

Go for Proxima.

If you don't have them, then I'd say Dorm and Odin take precedence over the other BO members. At least, that's what I'm doing.

I have Proxima, Thanos, Dormammu. And Odin and Jean at 55.

I have around 3000 BAM, which I could use to start building one of the other BO characters or I could use it towards T2ing regular characters, or upgrading unis.

Sinatar

Dormammu=Thanos>Odin>Proxima>Corvus>Supergiant>Ebony Maw>Black Dwarf

Honestly, everyone after proxima isn't really worth building up. There are better non native T2's you could invest in.

Thanks guys. Guess I'll hold off for now.
Shame about Black Dwarf. I want more powerhouses. Hurry up and add Juggernaut and Abomination Netmarble!

Sinatar

That's what I thought. I didn't get his uni because he's still a WIP (3*, 45 atm) and I kinda wanted to wait for IW Thanos. I didn't realize it improved him so much.

Also, does that require fully leveled Uni? From what I hear that will take forever for him.

Nah the changes to his skills are pretty profound, so even with just the +10% bonus it's still a big difference.

That said, don't get the uni until you've 6*'d him, waste of crystals otherwise. Hell by the time you do that the infinity war movie might have come out and and another crazy uni will come out.

Top Bottom