• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Custom Boxart Covers

Boke1879

Thank you but I really don't want anyone repaying me or paying extra than what they want to besides what I've asked for. In the long scheme, it'll all add up and even out and that's my goal.

I'm just super excited that folks will finally recieve this!

In return: I'll ask for my FOB base to be defended like no tomorrow! I know I can't defend it alone so I'll need you all to do so.

PSN: shagg_187

Will add you now!

wiibomb

Oh my... I wanted to jump the boat on this and then I saw the PS4 covers are out of stock, is it too late to ask you for some then?

Tekniqs

DAMNIT! I was around when the idea was being thrown about..how did I forget to check again for when to order?!
!
!
! (what was that noise?)

well...if you somehow have an extra one laying around somewhere...!

IMACOMPUTA

Oops. I didn't realize you were out of PS4 covers.

I already sent payment.

I guess hold on to it and if you get more, send me one. Otherwise consider it a gift for being awesome :)

Kindekuma

Banned
Anyone got a printable version with the blue PS4 binder ? I would download and print that one :)

I get a lot of requests for that. So I guess I'll make a mock up. If people like it I'll post up the full res.

k9e2oXu.jpg

NateDog

I get a lot of requests for that. So I guess I'll make a mock up. If people like it I'll post up the full res.

k9e2oXu.jpg

This one is damn nice too man. I wouldn't mind the full res version myself. I still love the original one without it though, it's nice like the reversible cover of the ICO/SoTC one which doesn't have the PS3 binder on it.

Well shagg_187 good on you that you have sold out of ps4 covers in a week.
Today I have seen this thread to late would have liked a ps4 cover as well.
Ow well maybe if there is more the future I'll bite for now good luck.

And thanks for doing this its awesome.

Banzai

I'm sure you get enough questions like this but do I get some sort of confirmation if I ordered in time / payed enough? Should I just wait to see if something arrives at my place?

IMACOMPUTA

For those of us that missed out, any tips on getting the thing printed ourselves? How do we make sure its the right size/ppi? (I haven't really done this before)

nillapuddin

:(

Went Digital, but Im probably going to get an empty Xbox One case just for this game..

or talk myself into the collectors edition and digital

RootCause

k9e2oXu.jpg
Looks great. If it's okay, pls put up the full version. :) thanks.
Btw, is the one in the op the full size version of the og custom cover?
I'd like to print it if possible.

Alienous

Got my covers today. Might I just say that the
Big Boss
on the outer packaging is a nice touch, and the print quality is awesome.

Much thanks. (UK, btw).

LAA

k9e2oXu.jpg

Just want to say I'd love this too if possible. I am actually getting the steelbook, but I pressume I am getting a standard game case too, and would love this in there.
Would love something similar for Ground Zeroes even, seeing UK didn't get the reversible cover, but would love something like that with PS4 banners too.

If I wanted to print my own covers (mainly because I threw the Bloodborne case across the room in anger at Father G and ripped the cover) what's the best type of paper to print on? Bearing in mind I'm in the UK in case its name differs.

If anyone can link me some that'd be great.

They did arrive today!

Thank you so much!

They look awesome and I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this. Thank you.

Absolutely 100% perfect condition.

We should take pics of the covers and tweet them toward Konami or something. Not really in a hateful fuck you way, just to show them how much we appreciate Kojima and his hard work. The photos should focus on his name too. It's like, we all bought your product but it's because of this guy. I would say wait until the game is actually out so that they're not just empty cases.

Would this be a bad idea or in poor taste somehow? Pointless? If so then disregard. I just think shagg doing this for us and so many being interested that it does make a statement that I would like Konami to take notice. Again not in a hostile way, just... awareness.

Top Bottom