• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 |OT| The Blue Bomba

mn99930yuw.png

platforms today: xbox one / ps4 / wii u / pc / ps3 / 360 nevermind 360 was delayed again today

wait for PSN to update to redeem your codes

title is credit to alienous

review thread

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314710/
https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/mighty-no-9-ps4/
https://store.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox-One/Games/Mighty-No-9/316b719a-0657-4fdb-95c0-2d0ede0d44ea

also to quote gaf user and friend ibuki:
PSA to Mighty No 9 backers: Go to your humble account page check unclaimed purchases will be there. PSN keys won't work until store updates

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>here's the humble bundle FAQ about keys <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Great OT.

I actually think the game looks alright, but I didn't back it and only have loosely followed it over the years, it looks janky, but charming enough to me.

Ibuki

Banned
PSA to backers:

Check your unclaimed purchases on your Humble account page, your key will be separate from your original demo page.

If you have a PSN code, odds are it's not working because Sony hasn't flipped the switch yet.

ckfy63a

Are Wii U codes being distributed through Humble Bundle as well? I'm a backer, and all I did was fill out the (latest) platform survey indicating I wanted a Wii U code; never made a Humble Bundle account...

PSA to backers:

Check your unclaimed purchases on your Humble account page, your key will be separate from your original demo page.

If you have a PSN code, odds are it's not working because Sony hasn't flipped the switch yet.

Wait. All I see is a basic page that has a download option for the demo, nothing that denotes that it's only for the demo.

Was I supposed to fill out a survey for the actual game code?

Oh boy...

Two Words

I think the OT should be delayed for 2 years and released with no fanfare or excitement in honor of the spirit of this game.

Rokal

Wait. All I see is a basic page that has a download option for the demo, nothing that denotes that it's only for the demo.

Oh boy...

When I clicked the Purchases tab on Humblebundle there was a Mighty No. 9 Unclaimed Purchase to redeem. After I did that I got the new non-demo codes on the Keys tab.

Edit: If you didn't fill out the Surveys you defaulted to a Steam key.

Ibuki

Banned

Oh boy...

You would have needed to fill out the survey sent recently to pick your platform.

Otherwise they will just default you to PC. At the top of your Purchases page should be an unclaimed purchase for the Steam/DRM free version.

Vamphuntr

PSA to backers:

Nope not for me and I filled their dumb survey too. I asked for a steam key and I don't have any unclaimed purchases. This projects keeps delivering.

When I clicked the Purchases tab on Humblebundle there was a Mighty No. 9 Unclaimed Purchase to redeem. After I did that I got the new non-demo codes on the Keys tab.

Edit: If you didn't fill out the Surveys you defaulted to a Steam key.

You would have needed to fill out the survey sent recently to pick your platform.

Otherwise they will just default you to PC. At the top of your Purchases page should be an unclaimed purchase for the Steam/DRM free version.

Literally after reading these posts, I clicked out of the Purchases tab then back to it and the retail code popped up! Thanks, you two!

Looks like all I gotta do now is wait for PSN to update.

Oh wow, this FINALLY came out? I thought it wasn't due out til September. Or was that when it was supposed to come out last year? Or was that 2014?

Muzy72

Banned
My Humble account only has the MNo9 demo, no code for the full game...

Did the survey too. Where the fuck is my game!?

Mudron

Came here to see if anyone else was having problems redeeming their Humble Bundle codes on PSN; I'm glad it's just that they haven't flipped the switch yet to activate these keys.

Top Bottom