• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 |OT| The Blue Bomba

Autosaver

Neo Member
I canceled the game, even though I was paying 18.99 on Amazon. I just didn't liked what I saw and felt ripped off. Hopefully this will be a free PS+ game in the meantime.

Same. Preordered on Wii U and cancelled a month or two ago. The constant delays and poor direction were putting me off.

We'll probably see this game in a Humble Bundle or as you said, as a free PS+/XBL game.

Compsiox

Banned
Did you manually claim your purchase from your Humble account page?

Who knows if/when they will e-mail people links...
I've been checking.

I used this Humble account for other kickstarters. Do I have to do something special for this?

NeOak

If no one is interested in making a full OT (though I love the one you used OP XD! Fantastic art work there), I would love to make one :).

Feel that I did a good job making OT's in the past, as many enjoyed my Legends 2 (PSN) one!

This "OT" is so fitting you should not bother making a new one. Honestly.

You're gonna get a lot of people asking why the hilarious Temp OT was closed :/

IzzyF3

I backed it at $20 and ordered a signature edition. I'll play the game and form my own opinion before returning the signature edition though.

I think it's pretty stupide reviewers get it before backers do though. I mean... What the hell.

Cool, received my humble codes and all the DLC for the $60.84 Kickstarter pledge I made during PAX 13. Ugh... that hype but me in the butt on this on.

So... are there any unboxing so far the PS4 signature edition? Because I totally forgot to cancel the Amazon order I made a year ago and it shipped today.

Sacul64GC

Banned
PSA to backers:

Check your unclaimed purchases on your Humble account page, your key will be separate from your original demo page.

If you have a PSN code, odds are it's not working because Sony hasn't flipped the switch yet.

So I did a survey ages ago but apparently there was a 2nd one that I did not do. What do I do? I dont even remember that platform I picked bit made right now. Did not have this issue with other games I kickstarted.

Kodaman

mn99930yuw.png

still better explosions than in the game... even if they aren't explosions

Crayolan

Humble Bundle FAQ seems to imply the Wii U version is not out yet for EU/AUS and the 360 version is not out for anyone.

Also I have yet to receive a key, not on my humble bundle page or e-mail. Not even gonna bother with the resender, I did that like twice for the demo and got nothing.

alf717

Opted for a 3DS code a long time ago since I was dead set on picking up a retail Wii U copy. Guess I can't change that now.

Ibuki

Banned
So I did a survey ages ago but apparently there was a 2nd one that I did not do. What do I do? I dont even remember that platform I picked bit made right now. Did not have this issue with other games I kickstarted.

The first platform survey had some kind of error, so the second one went out shortly after.

If you didn't fill out the second one, they will default you over to a PC version of the game.

You should contact them to change your platform if necessary, seems like this is the only e-mail: mightyno9@comcept.jp.

lol wat

That is not how digital distribution is supposed to work

ayyyyy

The game has to go live on Steam before you can use it, regardless if you have a key or not.

dangeraaron10

Unconfirmed Member
The thread title and that doodle art for the OT is perfection. Like Funky Kong riding in an H2 Hummer on a rainbow in space sort of perfection.

RK128

This "OT" is so fitting you should not bother making a new one. Honestly.

You're gonna get a lot of people asking why the hilarious Temp OT was closed :/

Oh well :l. Just figured to help out somehow, considering I love the Mega Man Series and want to celebrate the launch of this game.

RK128

For a serious post, anyone looking for some Mega Man related media should check out The Megas. They make some great music.

Evolution Of Circuitry
Don't Mess With Magnet Man
I Want To Be The One
The Annihilation of Monsteropolis (Acoustic)
The Message From Dr. Light (Acoustic)

They have a ton of great music beyond this, these are just some of my favourites. I also recommend the Protomen, though they're not quite as good.

Thank you for sharing, as I never heard of these tracks before. Going to be a great way to kill some time tonight :D.

KevinCow

Banned
Wait, I'm confused. I backed it through Kickstarter. Why is everyone saying I'm supposed to get my code through Humble Bundle? I don't think I've ever done anything to connect my Kickstarter account to my Humble Bundle account.

Sacul64GC

Banned
The first platform survey had some kind of error, so the second one went out shortly after.

If you didn't fill out the second one, they will default you over to a PC version of the game.

You should contact them to change your platform if necessary, seems like this is the only e-mail: mightyno9@comcept.jp.

I see no game code or even a demo code in my humble bundle and I know I played a demo some time ago. I backed this for 60$ and I'm starting to panic now.

Zomba13

All I have on my humble page is the backer demo thing, not the Steam PC version from the survey I picked out not too long ago.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't now that the Unclaimed bit was a drop down.

EDIT 2: Though it seems instead of getting a Ray DLC code I just got 2 "Retro Hero" DLC codes because when I entered the Ray on it gave me Retro Hero and when I entered Retro Hero it said I already had it.

GG, didn't expect anything less.

vid

Oh well :l. Just figured to help out somehow, considering I love the Mega Man Series and want to celebrate the launch of this game.

Please do. I'd love to see a proper OT for the game. :)

PM me if you need any help putting together some graphics or anything.

Wait, I'm confused. I backed it through Kickstarter. Why is everyone saying I'm supposed to get my code through Humble Bundle? I don't think I've ever done anything to connect my Kickstarter account to my Humble Bundle account.

Im in the same boat

This is fucking shocking just how much no one seems to give an F right now

You would think backers would have gotten codes in a simple/reliable way like an email link or something

Meia

Im in the same boat

You would think backers would have gotten codes in a simple/reliable way like an email link or something

Most kickstarters do humble keys to give keys to backers. Well, at least a lot I've backed do anyway. This is one of the exceptionally few things that isn't really a problem.

Compsiox

Banned
Im in the same boat

Humble is a usual distributor for Kickstarter keys

celebi23

Anyone else having issues redeeming the DLC codes on WiiU? This is the error message I get from eshop.nintendo.net/redeem:

Error Code902-3117

This content is not currently being distributed.

Please try again after distribution has begun.

This whole thing has been a giant clusterfuck >_<

1upsuper

For a serious post, anyone looking for some Mega Man related media should check out The Megas. They make some great music.
They have a ton of great music beyond this, these are just some of my favourites. I also recommend the Protomen, though they're not quite as good.

The Protomen are doing completely different things. They're not really comparable. As for other good Mega Man inspired music, The Robot Museum is a pretty great fan album.

Vamphuntr

Everyone freaking out about why they are using Humble:
Kickstarters use humble for easy distribution of codes and rewards to backers, it will automatically be tied to your Kickstarter e-mail.

https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

Use that to get your codes

Resender did nothing for me. Still only have the demo and did the survey. No unclaimed purchase for my steam key. At this point I'm kind of happy if they fail me since I'll be able to complain directly to them.

RK128

Is there any version of this game that doesn't run like garbage?

Likely the portable versions, considering they will be built using Unity instead of UE3. At least, that is what I'm assuming.....though we didn't see a single image of the 3DS & Vita versions :l.

Ibuki

Banned
Resender did nothing for me. Still only have the demo and did the survey. No unclaimed purchase for my steam key. At this point I'm kind of happy if they fail me since I'll be able to complain directly to them.

Odds are they are doing roll outs in waves, I doubt they all went out at once...

Zomba13

I emailed the address given on the humble page if there were any issues so I guess I need to wait now for them to get back to me and maybe give a Ray DLC code. Thought knowing this mess they'll give me ANOTHER Retro Hero DLC code.

Top Bottom