• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 |OT| The Blue Bomba

mighty_no_9.0.0.png

personally im a fan of Mighty no Nein

I don't get it. Why PhotoShop cheesy puffs in the picture? What does that have to do with the number nein?

celebi23

Anyone else having issues redeeming the DLC codes on WiiU? This is the error message I get from eshop.nintendo.net/redeem:

Error Code902-3117

This content is not currently being distributed.

Please try again after distribution has begun.

This whole thing has been a giant clusterfuck >_<

Anyone else have this issue?

KevinCow

Banned
Oh, I found it on Humble Bundle. I had to click something that I didn't see already.

It's weird that they didn't send out an email saying, "Hey, it's out, check Humble Bundle!" or whatever. I wouldn't even have known it was out and to look there if I hadn't been on GAF.

Ibuki

Banned
Oh, I found it on Humble Bundle. I had to click something that I didn't see already.

It's weird that they didn't send out an email saying, "Hey, it's out, check Humble Bundle!" or whatever. I wouldn't even have known it was out and to look there if I hadn't been on GAF.

They probably will but why would you assume they would do so in a timely manner?

Bravocado

Came here to see if anyone else was having problems redeeming their Humble Bundle codes on PSN; I'm glad it's just that they haven't flipped the switch yet to activate these keys.

I just tried and got the following message on the PSN site: The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid.

RockmanBN

I got an error with the choose your platform survey for the $99 package. I can't use the steam version. Trade Steam code for PS4?

I totally thought you were joking...

but then again, if you look at it, it does look like someone photoshopped cheezy puffs on it.

This game has some of the worst looking explosions I've ever seen.

I've been on a media blackout... I hope that's early work or something. I just found my humble key so l'm going to install it and give it a go before I pass judgment.

How does a PS4 backer gets his download code? Am I expected something from my part or will they just email me my code? Because it's only an hour until midnight PDT and I have nothing.

How does a PS4 backer gets his download code? Am I expected something from my part or will they just email me my code? Because it's only an hour until midnight PDT and I have nothing.

I checked my humble bundle page and it had my code waiting for me. It doesn't seem to work yet though, so I'm assuming we have to wait til the store update to download it.

I played Mega Man when I was younger, but never got the true appeal of them. They were hard and repetitive.

I wanted Mighty No. 9 to succeed, but it's not something I plan to play.

Came here to see what all of the "Temporary OT" stuff was about.

There was a notification on my Humble purchases to redeem the codes, surprisingly straightforward. The Ray DLC kept telling me it was already redeemed, which was kind of weird. Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow! It's about time.

Ibuki

Banned
They sent out an e-mail update

PSN codes:

The release for North America and Asia is today so the keys for those backers are being prioritized and sent out first.
* Please note that for some platforms there is a bit of time lag between the release of the game in store and the time when the codes become effective. If it doesn&#8217;t work right away, please wait a little and try again. This is issue is most likely to occur on PS platforms, and will depend on local store policies.

Giolon

360 version delayed (but are getting Steam Keys):

Unfortunately, we do have two pieces of bad news regarding the Mighty No. 9 release. There were issues regarding the publishing process for the Xbox 360 version of the game, and a certification bug was found in the final round of testing which is delaying the release of that version for several days. Our team has already re-submitted the build to Deep Silver (and to Microsoft), and we expect it to go gold within a few days if all goes according to plan. For the backers who chose that platform we are supplying Steam keys so that those users are not left behind on release day. Once the Xbox 360 version is ready for release we will send out those codes to the relevant backers ASAP.

Chaser324

Banned
There was a notification on my Humble purchases to redeem the codes, surprisingly straightforward. The Ray DLC kept telling me it was already redeemed, which was kind of weird. Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow! It's about time.

It's the same issue a lot of the rest of us are having. The "Ray DLC" codes is mislabeled and is actually a second "Retro DLC" code.

dangeraaron10

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if I should feel bad about wanting to actually buy Mighty no. 9 when it comes out on Steam, just to witness it for myself.

Top Bottom