• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 |OT| The Blue Bomba

I'll believe it when I see it, honestly. And I'm super skeptical about their merge with Level 5.

Definitely not interested in touching anything with Comcept's name on it going forward. Happy to change my thoughts on the matter if their output warrants it, but they're pretty far away from that right now.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Bump.

Well guys, it's been.... many years, but rewards are finally shipping soon! Just got an email from the Kickstarter/Fangamer, and they need everyone's addresses again in order to ship. Due date is July 19, so only a few days!!

Like many, I'm honestly whatever on the goods, but just relieved that I'm FINALLY getting them! I can scratch them off my Kickstarter wait list (on top of all the Sekai Project stuff on my list...) I'll prob just keep the items...

LiK

Got the request for address as well. I guess we finally get the rest of the stuff and I still haven't played the game lol

NeonBlack

Just saw the email

raw

Top Bottom