• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 |OT| The Blue Bomba

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Every aspect of this OT is appropriate on many levels. Keep it.

mighty_no_9.0.0.png

personally im a fan of Mighty no Nein

Ibuki

Banned
It's only the portable versions that are coming later I presume?

From the FAQ:
The following content is coming soon:

Nintendo 3DS (All regions)
The following content is coming VERY soon:

Nintendo Wii U (for Australia and Europe)
Xbox 360
Mighty No. 9 Soundtrack

At this time the Vita version of Mighty No 9 is still in development. However, your product key for Mighty No. 9 will unlock the game on your Playstation account. The code is cross-buy compatible so backers who chose PS Vita will be able to play the game on PS3 and PS4 while they await the release of the PS Vita version of the game.

mreddie

Backed it eons ago, did the first survey, don't remember the other survey but I feel I did it, waiting for the PSN code that won't be activated til tomorrow.

Joy.

Autosaver

Neo Member
Dunno if my original post got deleted or if I forgot to post it.

A reddit user is claiming that the Wii U version has poor performance and stability issues. He also cites 45 second load times per death.

RK128

If no one is interested in making a full OT (though I love the one you used OP XD! Fantastic art work there), I would love to make one :).

Feel that I did a good job making OT's in the past, as many enjoyed my Legends 2 (PSN) one!

If no one is interested in making a full OT (though I love the one you used OP XD! Fantastic art work there), I would love to make one :).

Feel that I did a good job making OT's in the past, as many enjoyed my Legends 2 (PSN) one!

I'd suggest PMing TheMink, the user who originally claimed it a few years ago, and ask him if he's still doing it.

Dunno if my original post got deleted or if I forgot to post it.

A reddit user is claiming that the Wii U version has poor performance and stability issues. He also cites 45 second load times per death.

UE3 on Wii U + zero advance media (AFAIK) was always a bad sign. Latter is also a bad sign for the 3DS version, if it's really anywhere near release.

I canceled the game, even though I was paying 18.99 on Amazon. I just didn't liked what I saw and felt ripped off. Hopefully this will be a free PS+ game in the meantime.

Top Bottom