• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

Reddit is a goldmine right now:
yHrqlm4.jpg

Hahaha, that is awesome!

Winona Ryder is the best part of that shop.

GQman2121

Banned
The Miley performance was bad only because her lack of talent was on full display. She can't dance. She can't improvise. And she was introduced with someone mocking her. Miley was the "butt" of the joke before she even took the stage. She wants to have that "I'm a Slave For You" breakout moment and leave Hannah Montana behind, but she just can't. She's not talented enough and is clearly not taken seriously by her peers. The grinding, tongue sticking, and twerking exposes all of that. She's completely void of originality.

To be fair to her, she did come on directly after Gaga, so it wasn't really going to be her night. I also doubt that Thicke cared much about having to stare the stage with her. He's just happy to be there. His wife is so fine anyway that he couldn't careless if Miley looks a fool.

The overall performance was so bad that you didn't know where it was going to go next....and then, oh shit...it's 2Chainz! It can get worse......

NinjaBoiX

She just irritates me with her snarling and sticking her tongue out all the time. Yes, Hayley does that all the time too, but it seems playful and spur of the moment when she does it:

tumblr_liqf3rtWVD1qfz010o1_r1_500.gif

It just seems really try hard and a little desperate when Miley does it, "whoa, I'm so edgy, I'm going to snarl at the camera and stuff".

Her "edgy" attitude feels thoroughly manufactured.

Also, lol @ bort post.

starmud

im not sure why anyone would OK that under garment. it wasn't fitted for her body well at all. the more it rode up on the ass the worse it made her look. if your lacking you need an item to hold and accentuate properly.

overall, i was more offended by her hair.

k, back to listening to wrecking ball.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also, lol @ bort post.

bort
n. A person who has allowed his/her emotional investment in a celebrity to get the better of him/herself.
v. To allow one's emotional investment in a celebrity to get the better of oneself.
(n) Example phrase: "You're such a bort."
(v) Example phrase: "Gagafan123 is totally borting it up the Artpop thread."

(I kid. <3)

NinjaBoiX

bort
n. A person who has allowed his/her emotional investment in a celebrity to get the better of him/herself.
v. To allow one's emotional investment in a celebrity to get the better of oneself.
(n) Example phrase: "You're such a bort."
(v) Example phrase: "Gagafan123 is totally borting it up the Artpop thread."

(I kid. <3)
Jase, never become bort buddy. Stay in the "cool, detached, willing to poke fun," waifuGAF clique.

Joeki11a

Banned
She did good nobody cares about gaga normal style or katy perry wack boxing gimmick

Miley is the talk, clearly they aka industry heads took this event to let her loose and she went all the way, RIP Hannah Montana

bud

http://i.imgur.com/OrgpKIv.png[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KQG5w4t.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i8XidKuuEOnD.gif[IMG]

Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

i knew i should've searched before making my thread.

she's absolutely disgusting.

NinjaBoiX

I dunno man, worked well (pre breakdown ha) for Britney. So many tissues were used from her performance of "I'm a slave 4 u" in my teenage years.
Such a sexy fucking video:

4xDa1hr.jpg

tumblr_mr4dhiTku01sx6krro1_500.gif

The very end, where she says "dig that/hit that" or something, licks her thumb and winks, holy fuck! That's the gif I was looking for, but no joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom