• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
6UmfH2j.jpg

elc.gif

neorej

ERMYGERD!
WTF is wrong with the little Will Smiths' face man. I really can't stand the way he does his eyebrows.

Remember how your mother warned you about making faces? This is what happens when you make a face when the clock strikes noon during a thunderstorm, while a rainbow is on the horizon and a leprechaun skips through your yard.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Oh my. I saw a far away pic somewhere else and thought "Hmm, I'll check the gaf thread for more pics, looks kinda hot." WRONG

Who the hell let her walk out on stage like that. I'm sure her ass is fine if she weren't pinching it in half. That's a god damn shame, and a waste

I almost spit out my coffee this morning when a CNN anchor used the word "twerking" on air to describe her performance. I'm just imagining a bunch of old people googling twerking to see what she was talking about.

akira28

I almost spit out my coffee this morning when a CNN anchor used the word "twerking" on air to describe her performance. I'm just imagining a bunch of old people googling twerking to see what she was talking about.

hot milf and o-lady twerking phenomenon incoming? Perhaps some good can actually come of this.

akira28

Yeah, she killed twerking. She twerked twerking into being uncool again.

Now we can all move on to the next dumb thing.

I somehow suspect that in Atlanta clubs, business will go on as usual. Miley just gave twerking back to the people.

'Twerking' has been around since atleast Mystikal "Shake ya ass", it only got that dumb term recently though.

Whistle while you Twurk. (2000)

this reminds me of those failed Ripley-clones from Alien: Resurrection

What the fuck is this? It looks like the entrance dance of some new Dragon Ball Z villain. Why is she stroking hair that is not there?

It's like the ass of a 55 year old.

I did think it was Madonna at first.

Man, that's awful looking. It's like those pants are bleeping her.

what the fuck is this shit

I am on the train with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom