• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Mafia I |OT| Why is it so small?

oh, more like... how do i put this, like there's someone presenting a theory and it highlights certain people. and everyone who was highlighted just gloss it over without even any cursory response to it. except fireblend.

im saying its not that im present a super strong theory, but the reactions (or lack thereof) to it, is interesting.

have you had any other theories or observations we can chew on, seruru? i know it's almost bed time for you, there....but im hoping you will be able to meet your post quota for the day. i think you and terra only did 11 posts each yesterday :<

we all knew what this game's requirements are before we signed up to it, right? .___.;;

okay this does make more sense, still feels like its look for scum in the wrong place thouhg.
but obviously im just a tad completely biased here.

no brilliant insights just yet (well, actually something Fb said gave me a reall neat/insane idea for a ZTD themed mafia game.) but i am only halfway through my reread.
brains is feeling mushy today so its slow going.

although as for the post requirement im actually quite liking it, it feels like just the right motivation to be have the people who might otherwise be quite inactive (like me) keeping the discussion going.

okay this does make more sense, still feels like its look for scum in the wrong place thouhg.
but obviously im just a tad completely biased here.

no brilliant insights just yet (well, actually something Fb said gave me a reall neat/insane idea for a ZTD themed mafia game.) but i am only halfway through my reread.
brains is feeling mushy today so its slow going.

although as for the post requirement im actually quite liking it, it feels like just the right motivation to be have the people who might otherwise be quite inactive (like me) keeping the discussion going.

glad to hear about bolded part :> i had been looking forward to play with someone in my timezone for a while ^___^

and i likey your new avatar v much

cabot

You've misunderstood me here. I was calling you suspicious for the same reason I had previously noted that this is potentially scummy: ie a high activity player advising against lynching highly active players is implicitly working towards there own self - preservation. It's scummy even though it's not a bad argument.

My vote for Hyper was only tangentially related to my comment on you. You were a player I townread that had this one slightly scummy behaviour. Hyper then showed this same scummy behaviour, but as a previously null read (and being someone in genuine danger of being lynched) it was more damning for him than it was for you.

Well yeah it is scummy in that respect, the rule is really for day 1 and day 2 specifically, where information is pretty low and margin for error is high, do you really want to take a high risk shot at the most active players in the game? we've seen how damaging that can be in other games.

Still though, there is a distinction between proactive and active that maybe I don't emphasize enough here. Hyper had a high post count but as I and a number of others pointed out, his content was really light in terms on comments on players and feelings. It was just mechanics and defending himself.

You can be active and unhelpful, which is what Hyper was. Kawl for instance was actively prodding and making observations, much like you, Sophia and yeeny were. This is good proactive behaviour I'd struggle to remove in the early day phases,

*Splinter

I'm sure there was another post I wanted to respond to, but can't find it. If I've missed a question from anyone let me know.

terra > stanley > melon > sophia

would be my lynch priority now
No Sky?

Can you give your thoughts on Sky? Or show me if you already did, but a quick skim suggests you haven't mentioned him today.

Cabot put some colour in your avatar you bum. Keep mixing you up with Ynnny.

*Splinter

Well yeah it is scummy in that respect, the rule is really for day 1 and day 2 specifically, where information is pretty low and margin for error is high, do you really want to take a high risk shot at the most active players in the game? we've seen how damaging that can be in other games.

Still though, there is a distinction between proactive and active that maybe I don't emphasize enough here. Hyper had a high post count but as I and a number of others pointed out, his content was really light in terms on comments on players and feelings. It was just mechanics and defending himself.

You can be active and unhelpful, which is what Hyper was. Kawl for instance was actively prodding and making observations, much like you, Sophia and yeeny were. This is good proactive behaviour I'd struggle to remove in the early day phases,
We agree on Hyper. I wasn't accusing you of defending him, only implicitly defending yourself. In the context of yesterday (you were never really a lynch candidate) it wasn't a big deal, just a niggling doubt.

For Hyper, it was more, as I described last post.

Also I can't remember if I said it yesterday but I'm less willing than usual to give that argument credence anyway - I don't see activity ever being a problem in this game.

Ty4on

Hmmm. I guess I find it odd how you to ask my opinion on hyper and then flip it around as a scum-tell because I had a shallow read on him when you yourself have just admitted to having the same. Like you wanted to link us.

Also, you asked for my gut feeling but then criticized it as being uncommitted and distanced, and yes both are true. (1) I was already engaged with LP and committed there and (2) I was distanced because I was short on time because of work and therefore distracted (wish you knew because)

Add this with my D1 becoming a complete fiasco and that LP was NK'd it is starting to seem like someone is setting me up. I don't think it is unreasonable to say you are a player with the kind of skilled needed to make this gambit possible. My fumble is your advantage.

vote: Ty4on
Your reply about Hyper was uncanny to me in its similarity what I remember people on my team posting about other scum in DP. When I gave it more thought I also thought it would've looked scummy has Hyper flipped town.

I don't think it makes much sense as a big setup to get you lynched. I thought the NK was to throw extra shade on you to throw you over the edge. Actually leading a big lynch against a townie is a weird thing for a scum to do. Extra attention is the last thing scum wants which of why they tend to bandwagon.
You both talk about what you will learn from my flip, but I am still really unclear what will happen when the reality of my town flip sets in. Sophia, you just list what we can gain from my theoretical scum flip, but you don't mention what you would learn from my town flip. Kawl, you mention that there is a lot to learn from my town flip, but you don't say what that is.

At this point, I am getting more frustrated with how heavily you two are tunneling in on me than I am at the fact that you are intending to lynch me. Listen, at this rate, you are going to lynch me, and I am going to flip town. Under that scenario, how does my sacrifice help town? Shouldn't we be at least exploring other possibilities more seriously? We don't have a lot of time, and if we waste it all lynching me, then we won't be any further ahead on day 3.
This reply bothers me.

I was thinking in the night that I could be a lynch target, but my second thought was that it was far from the end of the world with town in good hands and us being lucky with a scum lynch on D1.

I'm sure there was another post I wanted to respond to, but can't find it. If I've missed a question from anyone let me know.

No Sky?

Can you give your thoughts on Sky? Or show me if you already did, but a quick skim suggests you haven't mentioned him today.

Cabot put some colour in your avatar you bum. Keep mixing you up with Ynnny.

i was referring to that pile from the "no report" people, splinteroo

now about sky-o.

im thinking sky is town. i know this isn't a popular opinion but he reminds me a lot of septie from archer. making a load of unfortunate fumbles, but eventually reading like a bumbling townie to me.

like sky admitted he mixed up one poster and another, then he quoted the wrong post to reply to, etc.

i have to say that the case against sky presented by various people from the start of D2 is quite convincing, but it hinged on his vote on hyper and in that vein, melon's vote was more damning to me than sky's.

cabot

Reading through the past hour of yesterday, I think Kawl is obviously town, ynnny is also a pretty strong town read. I also think Ty4on is town.

If there's scum on Hyper I think it's melon, Sophia, or Cabot, in that order.

My top suspects are melon and SkyOdin. Also LP but I guess I'm wrong about that one...

Hmm, of the top 4:

Hyper - null
Melon - leaning town
LP - I don't remember much from him, but nothing has stood out as bad except maybe for bringing me up and then dropping it in the same post. He did at least elaborate on that though (when questioned by Sophia)
Terra - hmm, another null

For now, something for people to complain about:
VOTE: Terrabyte20xx

So lover, I assume that you looked back and saw the vote and how it went down and switched from a town lean to a scum read. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

What's your feelings on melon after her posts today?

They seem more towny for sure, with being a bit more assertive and also her frankly blunt acknowledgement that she looked really fuckin' bad yesterday.

Is that genuine or do you think she's been well courted by a scum team/excelled under pressure?

Kawl_USC

Hi.

For people posting lynch orders or saying things not sticking right etc etc

Can we see some more votes being thrown down?

No risk of majority but I'd like people to start putting their money where their mouth is a bit sooner than yesterday

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

SkyOdin (3)
cabot .468
Sophia .512
Kawl_USC .553

Sophia (2)
Fireblend .567
Ty4on .610

Terrabyte20xx (2)
YesNOnoNOYes .528
SkyOdin .566

Ty4on (1)
melonrabbit .565

No active vote for Day 2:
*Splinter
StanleyPalmtree
Terrabyte20xx

Day 2 ends:
red_1469739600.png

Automated vote tally here

Plurality Lynch Rule In Effect

Kawl_USC

Tired, just before sleep thoughts:

-I could see scum killing L_P hoping his flip would put pressure on those suspicious of him like melonrabbit. It's a little weird for a scum team she's on to be killing him.

-I want to really read over Sophia when I get the chance and energy. I haven't really scum read her, but she seemed a little off when she hit the stage. Felt colder and more analytical.

You say you haven't had time to go through suspects but this is where you were sitting last night.

What changed to move Sophia over Sky who you were suspecting at the top of the last page?

*Splinter

So lover, I assume that you looked back and saw the vote and how it went down and switched from a town lean to a scum read. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

What's your feelings on melon after her posts today?

They seem more towny for sure, with being a bit more assertive and also her frankly blunt acknowledgement that she looked really fuckin' bad yesterday.

Is that genuine or do you think she's been well courted by a scum team/excelled under pressure?
Well for a start there is her late vote on Hyper. A late vote is going to get attention, but not as much attention as leaving her vote elsewhere while scum is lynched.

However I disagree that her posts have been better today, in part because her posts were ok yesterday. But this post specifically troubles me:
Not denying how D1 went:

Fact – I was in the middle about peeking – given my inexperience with the game and feeling that it could possibly be exploited I DID hesitated and wanted to discuss it more.

Fact - I was wrong about LP. I felt he was coasting and posting the bare minimum outside of probably Cats (at the time, who was replaced so I’m not factoring that in). He was defensive and many of his arguments came across as hypocritical. I was wrong. I was wrong a lot in DP. I should have handled the situation better. I got upset and wanted to prove I was more town than him. I think what sent me off was how badly town got played in DP. We were always fighting and it was a mess and I feel bad with how I played then. Just like I feel bad now.

Fact – I voted for Hyper last minute. As I believe I mentioned I work until after 5pm and literally had to take a bathroom break to cast a vote. People (Ty, Ynny) throughout the day had been pressuring and pressuring me not to be so wishywashy on things and so I made a decision.
There are quite a few phrases here (bolded) that look like appeals for sympathy. As a strategy, it's not without merit:
Don't feel bad about it. In general, short of a lucky streak a town player is more likely to be wrong than right. So it's not really all that unusual.
its okay to be wrong, melon :> townies will get things wrong more often that not! you should see me in star wars. i was terrible townie .___.;;;;
and the conversation moved away from melon fairly quickly after this.

Now to be fair there was quite a lot of suspicion on her at this point, so its entirely possible she's just feeling picked on. But there are enough such phrases in her post to make me wonder if it is intentional.

Also, Ynnny's posts against melon were reasonable, and her actual responses were very limited outside of the appeals to sympathy. I attacked melon a little in DP and feel she responded very differently there.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

SkyOdin (4)
cabot .468
Sophia .512
Kawl_USC .553
*Splinter .617

Terrabyte20xx (3)
YesNOnoNOYes .528
SkyOdin .566
StanleyPalmtree .611

Sophia (2)
Fireblend .567
Ty4on .610

Ty4on (1)
melonrabbit .565

No active vote for Day 2:
Terrabyte20xx

Day 2 ends:
red_1469739600.png

Automated vote tally here

Plurality Lynch Rule In Effect

*Splinter

((Melon, just in case you were being genuine and take that as a personal attack:
Appealing to sympathy is a valid strategy. A little emotional manipulation is fair game in Mafia.))

*Splinter

Regarding Terra:
Since Hyper flipped scum, I kind of assumed Terra is town, since getting scum v scum on Day 1 seems extremely unlikely.

Obviously that's nonsense, and people have been making good points against him today, so I'm more suspicious of him now. Think I need to read his posts again.

In a similar manner, I've mostly been town reading Ty4on, but Kawl had some reasonable points against him. Still leaning town but less so than before.

and now that i've had a relook, i find it odd that it took until febe's post (post no 567) to reply to my analysis of who had signed up to peek but who didn't post (no 551) .... by anyone in the "not reported a peek" category.

this makes me read febe more town. he joined in the discussion without prompt about the topic.

i think melon and sophia were also still around at the time that i posted that, but neither said anything to explain why they didnt report a peek.

stanley had to be prodded by cabot.

mmm, so from the bunch of "no reports" im feeling better about febe only, the rest is now smelling a little rotten.

I was in bed actually (have to get up at 5am for work boo~) and my impression from the thread after getting back from work yesterday was that we had abandoned the plan. I only skimmed the thread and saw the results of N1 before posting. I don't mind peeking but there seemed this vibe of pointless from the beginning of the day.

Ty4on

You say you haven't had time to go through suspects but this is where you were sitting last night.

What changed to move Sophia over Sky who you were suspecting at the top of the last page?
I wanted to pressure her. I'm not really suspecting her more than Sky.

Really just my gut feeling that has changed and gotten worse. Her replies didn't feel natural to me. Family's over and I slept in hard today so I haven't had much time for myself to ISO people.

I was in bed actually (have to get up at 5am for work boo~) and my impression from the thread after getting back from work yesterday was that we had abandoned the plan. I only skimmed the thread and saw the results of N1 before posting. I don't mind peeking but there seemed this vibe of pointless from the beginning of the day.

oh, funny i had the opposite read of start of D2, like, i wasnt sure what was happening wrt the peeking plan but skimmed quickly and saw people reporting reads. but people will get different reads from the same set of information so, that's understandable.

(waking up at 5 am for work sucks >__< poor melon)

((also, what splinter said in double brackets. yes, i agree v much. thanks for posting that in, splinteroo <3))

Ty4on

Also, Ynnny's posts against melon were reasonable, and her actual responses were very limited outside of the appeals to sympathy. I attacked melon a little in DP and feel she responded very differently there.
To me it helped explain why she acted differently. I don't town read her, but it makes sense she wanted to shake things up after DP.

It also seemed like genuine frustration.

*Splinter

To me it helped explain why she acted differently. I don't town read her, but it makes sense she wanted to shake things up after DP.

It also seemed like genuine frustration.
I thought she played well in DP though?

I guess she could feel differently though, especially with town getting roflstomped in that game

Ty4on

I thought she played well in DP though?

I guess she could feel differently though, especially with town getting roflstomped in that game
That's what caught me as off in D1 of this game. She seemed way more positive and up-beat in DP. Especially in the mid section when she started being active.

well that took so much longer than it should have. honestly i dont think i even learned much from it.

i got good vibes from Sophia, suspicions against her seemed mostly unfounded, i got the feeling that people are unnerved by her rather detached analysis of other players, and they mistake that weird feeling for scum vibes.

Skyodin im on the fence about, logic points toward him being scum, but my gut is giving me feelings similar to what Yin described, that his inconsistencies and other mistakes are more from timidity, and trying hard to make more significant contributions to the game.
but then he also played the "well what when i flip town huh?" card and thats never a good sign.
all in all i give this a tenuous should probably maybe be lynched

for melon, maybe this is because im typing this at 2 am but i dont know whatthe hel to think here, i dont get any feeling either way. gahddamnit.

*Splinter

well that took so much longer than it should have. honestly i dont think i even learned much from it.

i got good vibes from Sophia, suspicions against her seemed mostly unfounded, i got the feeling that people are unnerved by her rather detached analysis of other players, and they mistake that weird feeling for scum vibes.

Skyodin im on the fence about, logic points toward him being scum, but my gut is giving me feelings similar to what Yin described, that his inconsistencies and other mistakes are more from timidity, and trying hard to make more significant contributions to the game.
but then he also played the "well what when i flip town huh?" card and thats never a good sign.
all in all i give this a tenuous should probably maybe be lynched

for melon, maybe this is because im typing this at 2 am but i dont know whatthe hel to think here, i dont get any feeling either way. gahddamnit.
Can you give examples of this?

On mobile. Beware typos.

((Melon, just in case you were being genuine and take that as a personal attack:
Appealing to sympathy is a valid strategy. A little emotional manipulation is fair game in Mafia.))

((No worries. None of it is taken personal))

My unpopular reading of things are as follows: I'm still sticking with my vote for Ty, his response to me struck me as off. I also noticed going back through his responses to me throughout the game he always referenced how "my scum team did this" or "we would be scummy in this way." Tell us more about your scum team, Ty.

Kawl aND Stan also interest me.

I have a middle ground read on Sky, he could flip either way. D1 he seemed more town, now D2 seems more scum.

Honorable mention -

*Splinter is also on my list but he's always and forever my list.

Ty4on

My unpopular reading of things are as follows: I'm still sticking with my vote for Ty, his response to me struck me as off. I also noticed going back through his responses to me throughout the game he always referenced how "my scum team did this" or "we would be scummy in this way." Tell us more about your scum team, Ty.
What part of the scum team?

In general I feel people her too hung up in actions the scum team makes when it's much easier and more rational to stay low and out of suspicion.

I knew of the importance of posting good reads as scum, but quickly realized how hard it was. I've generally had a playstyle of town reading people more than scum reading, but as scum that got out of control because it was so much easier to town read. My first vote on this game was liberating. I had zero proof, but he just felt scummy. I missed that so much as scum.

I think I also did a really bad job with interactions between scum mates. I knew how important it was, but was always hesitant to lead anything against them and instead followed town's movements closely. It's hard to draw parallels though because only Worthy got a lot of fire and I decided pretty early to stick with my town read of him.
I guess one thing I noticed was how important consistency *felt* when a townie will naturally change their mind.
There's maybe a parallel to ultron. Darryl was on him and I faked scum reading him, but never made anything out of it. I think I just said "yeah he scummy" and coaster along. One particular post was where I said I was going to read him later which I never did...

That reminds me of one more experience. Reading your scum mates' posts was haaaaaaard. Especially if they were long. I wanted to so I could fake an opinion, but it was just so boring.

Last one is maybe not very valuable in this game, but I noticed them posting in parallel. What I mean is scum 1 would post something and a little later scum 2 would post something completely unrelated. They were posting at the same time, but not intersecting with each other. That got especially noticeable from the other side.

Can you give examples of this?

i think i made it sound like more than it was, but heres some that jumped out at me:
I had been reading cabot and Sophia as mostly town after my reread last night, but I did have a few reservations about their alignment because I thought there were some oddities in their focus and read-lists. Now I am getting more suspicious that one or the other is scum.

-I want to really read over Sophia when I get the chance and energy. I haven't really scum read her, but she seemed a little off when she hit the stage. Felt colder and more analytical.

and if you will accept something the kind of thing that might be related but could also be a totally different thing.
I posted about it before I had to disappear from the thread. It's partly a gut feeling but I don't think it's completely preposterous either and it isn't 100% a hunch. Sophia is an great player and I could see her playing a good scum game. No reason to be shy about gut feelings right now and just sit on some of the safe choices when I know I'll be here for the end of the day.

My thoughts on Kawl.

I was almost positive he was the cop on D1 and put forth such an amazing strategy day for hia own protection. If he was targeted and NK'd his posts would be the first people probably read in hindsight becausse he stands out because he push for the idea. Obviously, that isn't what happened given we know LP.

So my thoughts turn and I consider why would Kawl all this work?

(I haven't done a throughout analysis as of yet) he is definitely wanting to appear as the townest town and I think the strategy is a bit far out there for scum.

I believe Kawl to be neutral.

*Splinter

i think i made it sound like more than it was, but heres some that jumped out at me:

and if you will accept something the kind of thing that might be related but could also be a totally different thing.
Hmm, I'll give you Ty4on but SkyOdin wasn't very specific on his reasons for scum reading her, and from what he said it doesn't seem like a pure gut read.

You seem to have decided his reasoning yourself rather than asked him to elaborate?

Same with Fireblend. At least there you admitted that it could be something else, but if you're unsure why aren't you asking him to elaborate?

cabot

My thoughts on Kawl.

I was almost positive he was the cop on D1 and put forth such an amazing strategy day for hia own protection. If he was targeted and NK'd his posts would be the first people probably read in hindsight becausse he stands out because he push for the idea. Obviously, that isn't what happened given we know LP.

(I haven't done a throughout analysis as of yet) he is definitely wanting to appear as the townest town and I think the strategy is a bit far out there for scum.

He works too hard. Impossible to be town!

Surely if you were cop you'd be super lazy and just rely on your night action?

Kawl_USC

My thoughts on Kawl.

I've been waiting for a set up like this (or a matrix set up) to be able to play what I see as a more pure game of mafia than we usually get here in gafia. I'll be honest and say I would have been putting forth this peek strategy even if I had been scum or serial killer instead of town. It just interested me and think it was a healthy concept to at least introduce it to gafia.

Also lets call a spade a spade here people. Let's not refer to it as a nebulous neutral. It's town, scum, or serial killer. No arsogossips, cowlickers, or item givers here.

Hmm, I'll give you Ty4on but SkyOdin wasn't very specific on his reasons for scum reading her, and from what he said it doesn't seem like a pure gut read.

You seem to have decided his reasoning yourself rather than asked him to elaborate?

Same with Fireblend. At least there you admitted that it could be something else, but if you're unsure why aren't you asking him to elaborate?

because it was a small idea i got from reading through a whole lot of posts,
im not committed to the feeling and wasn't trying to convince anyone that it was fact, i just thought it was possible situation that was worth bringing to peoples attention.
sorry if i made it seem like it was more than that.

Fireblend

Banned
Morning fellow players.

I don't have much to add right now, other than the fact that I'm here and will continue to be here until the end of the day.

I think Melon has responded well to the early accusations against her. I can see why people would let her slip off their scum/priority list in favor of both Terra and Sky. If Terra was scum though, why didn't we see a bigger push for a third alternative yesterday? I tried to push for a L_P lynch for a bit, and it wasn't the best argument ever but I would have expected someone to pay more attention to me if the alternative was a thunderdome between 2 scum players.

I still find Sophia somewhat suspicious, but I'll concede I don't have any hard facts and her "calculated" behavior so far (like Ynny's hyper vote giving her pause yesterday) can be easily justified as just good town play.

Someone I'm also somewhat conflicted about is Ty4on. I didn't like this post earlier:

I can see this as townie. As a scum you'd rather want your vote on a scum mate near the end rather than look like someone copping out.

-------------------------------------------------

Proto-Fireblend, but I noticed these tonight. I love the tone of them and it really contrasts with Hyper's posts. He seems much more interested in furthering town agenda and it reads like he really thought about it.

It felt waaay too friendly and I've felt for posts like this in the past. What I'm conflicted about is something from yesterday when Sophia said Ynny's Hyper vote gave her pause (again), one of the players who quoted her and pretty much locked in her Hyper vote was Ty with what I think is a post no scum player would have posted:

If Yeeny is scum:
-Hyper is scum - She's just bussing the likely candidate
-Hyper is town - She's just bandwagoning

What's giving you pause?

For now my top scum mostly coincides with everyone else's. I find Sky and Terra both acceptable lynch targets, with mostly null reads after that (Stanley, Melon).

Why do you believe there is a neutral?

Because it is the only thing that made his actions make sense to me and many of his posts paints his a someone with a target on his back and that cryptic number post which mention a SK which he later told people to disregard and focus just on Sky stuff.

He works too hard. Impossible to be town!

Surely if you were cop you'd be super lazy and just rely on your night action?

Not what I said at all. I literally said I was making sense of his posts in hindsight because he wasn't the cop.

I've been waiting for a set up like this (or a matrix set up) to be able to play what I see as a more pure game of mafia than we usually get here in gafia. I'll be honest and say I would have been putting forth this peek strategy even if I had been scum or serial killer instead of town. It just interested me and think it was a healthy concept to at least introduce it to gafia.

Also lets call a spade a spade here people. Let's not refer to it as a nebulous neutral. It's town, scum, or serial killer. No arsogossips, cowlickers, or item givers here.

You're a spade.

Sophia

and now that i've had a relook, i find it odd that it took until febe's post (post no 567) to reply to my analysis of who had signed up to peek but who didn't post (no 551) .... by anyone in the "not reported a peek" category.

this makes me read febe more town. he joined in the discussion without prompt about the topic.

i think melon and sophia were also still around at the time that i posted that, but neither said anything to explain why they didnt report a peek.

stanley had to be prodded by cabot.

mmm, so from the bunch of "no reports" im feeling better about febe only, the rest is now smelling a little rotten.

I was not pro-peek, for the record. I was warming up to the idea, but I never actually committed to it. Once the cop, died, the strategy didn't really matter all that much. According to Kawl if there is another cop, then it can only be a one shot one. A one-shot cop is either going to claim as soon as they use it, or they're going to counter-claim against a scum.

cabot

Not what I said at all. I literally said I was making sense of his posts in hindsight because he wasn't the cop.

I don't know the sentiment still seems to be you don't believe it's natural for a townie to be so involved?

I'm trying to make sense of your post.

Sophia

Ty and I were a minute apart, so that's some pretty interesting scum planning if we were both scum hopping on.

I also directly reacted to Sky who put Terra in front. Could be an opportunistic scum bus move, but at the point I switched, it was very much still in contention about who would be lynched. Can read it either way, but not definitively.

I already said why I actually read Fire as more Town than scum due to his vote behaviour.

So excluding myself that leaves Ty and Splinter. I don't think the evidence is really there to read from that pile on that suggests either of them could be clear scum.

It stood out to me because of the quick nature in which everyone jumped on the vote there. Contrast everyone before it who jumped on much less randomly. Of the four people on it, the only one I'd rule out is you, because you've been making a clear attempt at scumhunting and providing logical details for your arguments. I admit at the time of your vote I didn't understand what you mean tho.

As noted, I have a hard time reading Fireblend, so in terms of scumminess I'd say it'd probably be Ty or Splinter as well. That being said, you are right the evidence isn't very strong on it's own.

I need to re-read over Fireblend too, but also I need to get breakfast around. >.<;

Top Bottom