• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Wowzers

3nbrE75.jpeg

there is no doubt the tigers can put up some runs.

they also aren't very good at stopping them right now either (though that should be enough runs to win today)

tigers have the worse ERA in the majors, and the only reason they don't have the most runs given up is because the only team that has more (by 5) has played 3 more games than them.

I do wonder what type of trades the tigers can make to try to fix their pitching as if they can turn that around and the hitting sticks around they could be dangerous.

Caja 117

What's so funny? It's a well pitched game and mistakes come at premium costs. That's baseball.
The part that is funny that what cost the Pirates this game was the defense thats been a problem for them this season, my post wasnt reffering about the quality of the game, no need to be offended.

Choomp

Banned
There's still nothing cooler than a good shot of a home run ball coming off someone's bat then seeing the fans simultaneously stand up

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Alex Jackson batting .338 with 7 homers is definitely a surprise.
Supposedly his swing is fixed or something. Back to his HS days.

Povse is doing well with SEA. So might be win win. Whalen is on the disabled list though. Jackson has the higher ceiling so i'll take the braves end of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom