• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Houston Astros‏ @astros 22m22 minutes ago

Jake Marisnick has been placed on the 7-day DL with a mild concussion (retro to 4/24). Teoscar Hernandez has been recalled from Fresno.

I know we have 10-day DL, but 7-day?

Today is a great day! Hopefully Loria fucks right off and never sets foot near another team again.

First order of business should be to destroy the sculpture in center field. Also, we need to change the outfield walls from neon green to the shade of blue they were during the WBC.

BFIB

Houston Astros‏ @astros 22m22 minutes ago

Jake Marisnick has been placed on the 7-day DL with a mild concussion (retro to 4/24). Teoscar Hernandez has been recalled from Fresno.

I know we have 10-day DL, but 7-day?
It's just for concussions.

BigAT

So apparently Jeter and Jeb don't actually have the money for the purchase yet.

C-SeO35XkAABhz9.jpg

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeter-and-bush-close-to-deal-for-miami-marlins-1493155579

Beckx

Gerrit Cole pitching well, but is there a worse defense in the majors right now than Pittsburgh (excluding tanking teams I guess)?

also, LOL:

@based_ball
it's hard to negotiate a price with Derek Jeter because he doesn't range very far from where he starts

Macattk15

So Felix lasts 2 innings.

Haniger is now hurt.

I'm done with baseball in April. New record!

Wish we traded Felix when literally everyone wanted him.

Macattk15

Altuve and Teoscar Hernandez collided in the outfield. Teoscar had to be carted off, couldn't walk. Altuve took a bicep to the face area, taken out for concussion protocol.

Dang.

We just lost Haniger who has basically been our offense. Oblique. So he is probably gone for months.

I feel the pain.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Mike Foltynewicz
Kolby Allard
Mike Soroka
Gerrit Cole
Luiz Gohara

is going to make one heck of a rotation in a couple years.

Mortemis

Banned
Can y'all let me know if the mariners bring in a position player to pitch? Would be my highlight to the season, other than that I ain't watching that trash.

if only pitchers worked this way

I remember the days of thinking Danny Hultzen, Taijuan Walker and James Paxton would run the league. What was the saying, tinstaapp?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
@jakemkaplan
No concussion for Altuve, per Hinch. Left knee contusion for Hernandez. He was in "a lot of pain," Hinch said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom