• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes knees are gone.
He's best being a three time a week guy to spell the starter not going out there 150 times a year.

Rosario needs to be here.
9ReRvb8.png

Crap BP, old and broken down group of position players, no hitting talent deep in the farm system, injuries.

Yeah this year is gonna be a 75 win year I already feel it.

Parch

Has Cueto ever been called for an illegal quick pitch? He does it all the time.

I knew it was a rule but I honestly can't remember the last time it was called. I don't see why Stroman should suddenly be the bad boy for the quick pitch when it's already quite common throughout the league.

The league wants to speed up the game but let batters take their sweet time getting set and then punish the pitchers for a quick pitch. Sheesh.

BFIB

Cardinals starters have 7 RBI.

That is more than all but one position, 2B has 9.

CF has 3, 1B 4, SS 6, 3B 4, LF 5, RF 6.

Cardinals starters have 7 RBI.

That is more than all but one position, 2B has 9.

CF has 3, 1B 4, SS 6, 3B 4, LF 5, RF 6.

Totally sustainable.

Also, Langosch was reporting that Matheny sees ***NO PROBLEM*** with starting Matt Adams in LF. It really must have come down from the front office.

BumRush

Pirates and Mets are up in the league's best staff ERA, and both have losing records.

Pirates' defense is fucking horrible and the offense is anemic.

And, as for the Mets, they're back to their abysmal RISP ways from last year.

Also, I've been so so on Terry for a while but he's having a bad year so far with BP management. Worse than usual.

Caja 117

WTF ...i was going to turn in and watch the Pirates/Cubs game and this is already 9-1? Talk about killing the excitement from the go.

Eric Thames making baseball great again. 10 home runs already.

Just let everyone get back on steroids. lolz

EDIT: Looks like Shelby Miller needs Tommy John surgery. Which is making that trade even more of a disaster.

zulux21

hmmmm seems likely the white sox will be back up to .500 after today.

such a weird start to the season for a team that should suck.

Eric Thames making baseball great again. 10 home runs already.

Just let everyone get back on steroids. lolz

EDIT: Looks like Shelby Miller needs Tommy John surgery. Which is making that trade even more of a disaster.

given the contract the brewers signed if he keeps up like this they will have to decide if they want to keep him in hopes of competing the next two years or trade him for a ton given what he is doing and the contract he is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom