• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran a 4 mile race today so I kinda sorta maybe had an excuse to pig out horrifically at the ballpark.

Funnel cake chicken sandwich: Good god, that was a caloric experience.... The funnel cake was actually pretty good! Other than that, this combo wasn't the best; there was a spicy cheddar on the chicken that was good, but they're honestly probably better separate.

Q6BIrL3h.jpg

Chase Field? Looks like a beautiful ballpark.

There's gonna be a game where Leake gives up like 6 dingers but I'm enjoying 1.32 ERA/1.86 FIP through 4 starts

Maybe he's figured out how to never give up dingers!!

******DIAZ FIRST WALK OF THE YEAR******

cardinals please do not be "aggressive" on the basepaths if your name is not Dexter Fowler.

Umps just making up rules?

Jays already have it bad enough.

Edit: Time was called. WTF? How are you calling a quick pitch when you granted time out on a pitch you dumb fucks.

They do actually call illegal quick pitches in MLB The Show classified under balk. I don't think I have ever actually seen one called in a game to move the batter to first.

Edit: Ump was right.

rekameohs

Banned
It seems like this year Shelby Miller was done Shelby Miller-ing, but it turns out that Shelby Miller just Shelby Miller-ed the shit out of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom