• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

uTRZbQl.gif

Bernie Pleskoff ✔ @BerniePleskoff
#Indians Carrasco's velo and poor command today got me wondering about his elbow and/or arm. He left with the trainer. Not good.
8:12 PM - 15 May 2017

fuckin pitchers man

:(
Hansel Robles for 2 innings again YEAH THATS FINE WASNT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SEASON OR ANYTHING

This will ultimately be a 95+ loss season. The team is defeated and looks defeated in just about every way possible. No way they win a single game in Arizona.

I wish they would have ruled Goldschmidt's a HR too as at least it would have helped me in fantasy.

Edit: I feel like I'm watching the September 2008 Mets bullpen and that's something no one ever wants to see.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The Mets should go with my suggestion from the other day and replace the pitching staff with a batting tee.

Chris R

Mariners actually managed to hold on and win...

Diaz is not the close going forward if I had a say. Needs to work 6-8 for a few weeks to get his stuff back.

BigAT

You never give a man who knows how to edit gifs material!

just dont ask me how long it took me to do that...

Haha, I was just going to ask you if it's possible to do Replace Color and apply it to every frame/layer. I was in the process of doing something similar a couple of days ago, but couldn't figure out how to do that and said screw it.

Loco4Coco

Mets brought back the 2007-08 bullpen this year. The tough part is there is no imminent help in the minors to help the big league bullpen.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Haha, I was just going to ask you if it's possible to do Replace Color and apply it to every frame/layer. I was in the process of doing something similar a couple of days ago, but couldn't figure out how to do that and said screw it.
Haha nice

Parch

That Freeman fella's sweet swing makes life difficult, but the Jays offense seems back on track to make games interesting. Nice comeback to tie it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom