• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked myself yesterday how the Mets would remove the good will feeling over the last couple of days as they always make it impossible here in 2017 to feel good about them for longer than a couple days and I have my answer...5-0 top of 1st, Halos still batting.

I asked myself yesterday how the Mets would remove the good will feeling over the last couple of days as they always make it impossible here in 2017 to feel good about them for longer than a couple days and I have my answer...5-0 top of 1st, Halos still batting.

I would have kept Montero in the rotation and try to see if he can figure it out.

I missed most of the game yesterday, but it's nice to see Stanton got a bunch of hits. Glad that Riddle had a good game too.

Vance Worley starting for us today? Well at least we didn't get swept lol

Malo

Banned
Who would you be willing to part with for pitching?

Edit: Archer 10K through 4. Getting every out himself.
Anyone not named Sanchez, Judge, Bird or Torres.

My hope is that Castro continues playing well for the season and we can get a pitcher back for him.

3N16MA

Banned
Anyone not named Sanchez, Judge, Bird or Torres.

My hope is that Castro continues playing well for the season and we can get a pitcher back for him.

Gerrit Cole seems to be popping up in some early trade speculation. He would cost the Yanks a big sum. However he is young and locked up through 2019.

Malo

Banned
Gerrit Cole seems to be popping up in some early trade speculation. He would cost the Yanks a big sum. However he is young and locked up through 2019.
If the Yankees could get him without giving up Torres, I'd be all for it, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Holy shit judge!

Malo

Banned
Torres promoted to AAA. That's a lot faster than I expected.

Probably going to see him in the majors this season barring injury.

Oakland down 12-3, given up 5 runs in the inning, and fans in the stands still blowing away at noisemakers and airhorns, and beating away at drums. It's like the Baseball game isn't even going on, they just want to justify their own existence.

BFIB

Giants Lose!

ezgif-1-502ba76562.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom