• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wc9IUYn.gif

Toth

Yup, Yankees are screwed.

edit: Get this loser out of here. What another Yankees disaster to finish off this sad road trip.

Caja 117

Yup, Yankees are screwed.

edit: Get this loser out of here. What another Yankees disaster to finish off this sad road trip.
I stoped watching, i know how this will end, this team sure doesnt have the favors from the baseball gods.

The fact that Yanks have 3 homeruns already and all of them were solo shots is all you need to know about their luck in this stretch from hell.

Toth

I stoped watching, i know how this will end, this team sure doesnt have the favors from the baseball gods.

The fact that Yanks have 3 homeruns already and all of them were solo shots is all you need to know about their luck in this stretch from hell.

Also the fact they have not won a series since June and they already blew a sizable lead so early in.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
It's time to send Newcomb back to AAA. He was great those first three starts when no one knew who he was. He's figured out now.
Not sure people are figuring him out, he is still striking out a lot. Just the same old newcomb, needs to throw strikes.

Toth

Baseball gods about to shoot down the Yankees again!

edit: Well they tied but both hits have been denied extra bases :p

edit 2: okay I am legitly shocked.

Malo

Banned

Are you watching now?

Rafael Devers promoted to the Show

Time to see what the kid can do

And by see what the kid can do I really mean show him off for the other 29 clubs to get his trade value up while Dombrowski maneuvers for an aging veteran 3B

The Yankees are still missing a guy in the offense that can consistently get people over, and they're missing a guy that can provide some lefty contact. Hopefully when healthy Castro returns and Hicks comes back, they can help out on some of that.

I don't think there's a good trade for the Yankees to make that'd help them out without being held up for ransom this season, however...so just gonna have to hope Holliday/Sanchez/T. Frazier right the ship a little.

I wish the Yankees would do whatever they could to eat some of Ellsbury's deal just to get rid of him. The OF needs to be Judge/Frazier/Gardner/Hicks until the wheels fall off this season...

I think, whatever happens with NYY the rest of the season, it's going to be crystal-clear what is needed to consolidate and solidify the team for a deep post-season run next year.

As a fellow OF'er, I'm in awe of the all-round potential of Judge, in addition to his ridiculous slugging.

[EDIT - I started RF and then moved to CF. I suspect that's in his future too!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom