• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Cameron Maybin is the best immediate impact ever. Talk about literally hit the ground running since the trade.

*drop kicks line*

that's bad karma for breaking up a no-hitter.

Rockets moving to Mexico.

You can't hold this offense back forever!

*Alisa missile punches Lee

SRTtoZ

Hate Betances as a closer. He has too many control issues and its so easy to tell what hes going to throw based on his control. Cmon one more out!

Toth

The Yankees deserved to lose the game for leaving all those base runners. Horrible loss for the Yankees.

edit: Yeah, a really, really bad loss. They cant have Betances as a closer if he can't throw strikes.

SRTtoZ

Yep. That was so fucking predictable. Can't throw a fastball for a strike so all Machado has to do is look for the curve.

Malo

Banned
quelle surprise. when does Chapman get back to closing? or better yet put someone who was actually doing a good job this year, Roberts.
Let's chill with the hot takes. Dellin has/had been great since the all star break. It's a bad loss, no doubt, but I'd still roll with Dellin as the closer.

Toth

quelle surprise. when does Chapman get back to closing? or better yet put someone who was actually doing a good job this year, Roberts.

Yeah I am going to have to lay some blame on Girardi tonight. CC did not have it tonight and he should have been taken out before giving the 2 run homer up.

Then again, too many of these Yankee hitters are getting off easy for continuing to choke in scoring runs.

Caja 117

MANNY THA GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fucking shiiiiit
Incredible, as soon as you called the game over for the Orioles with that Andrew Jones error...they end up wining! Please hype the Orioles for tomorow!

I saw that walk of Hr coming a mile away from Machado, I would had intentionally walked him. Lol

Malo

Banned
I'm not Randy Levine, but he has been too wild this year. the bullpen lost another high leverage situation.
Dellin cut his walk rate in half from 8 bb/9 in the first half to 4 bb/9 in the second half. Now 4 bb/9 isn't great but it's a massive improvement from his first half.

Our best reliever has been Chad Green and he should continue to be used as he has been; as a fireman.

Toth

I like Girardi but I really think its time someone re-evaluates how he uses the bullpen, especially in 1 run games.

Dellin cut his walk rate in half from 8 bb/9 in the first half to 4 bb/9 in the second half. Now 4 bb/9 isn't great but it's a massive improvement from his first half.

Our best reliever has been Chad Green and he should continue to be used as he has been; as a fireman.

As someone who watches the games, I agree with evil. Guy is a complete crapshoot if he is going to be wild or not and more often than not, he is all over the place against batters and gets some lucky bailouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom