• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

First disgusting, completely off-putting anti-smoking ad of the season just aired! Baseball is officially here.

imBask

Banned
so does the stupid canada-wide blackout rule apply for the Jays this year or not? idk if MLB.tv could be any less clear about it

Well, at least the Padres can't lose today.

C8aqCoQUAAAxI6P.jpg:large

Friggz

since i moved out of the northeast i just purchased the mlbtv premium subscription so i can still watch the yankees. anyone have experience with this? do i get to watch all games via the premium subscription? the 1 team only model seemed to limit me to just YES games and nothing nationally televised, and that wouldnt work since i cut cable as well.

since i moved out of the northeast i just purchased the mlbtv premium subscription so i can still watch the yankees. anyone have experience with this? do i get to watch all games via the premium subscription? the 1 team only model seemed to limit me to just YES games and nothing nationally televised, and that wouldnt work since i cut cable as well.

No nationally broadcast games like Fox or ESPN with mlbtv, unless you authenticate with a cable subscription (maybe 1 or 2 exceptions? not sure). And the 1 team model strictly has home feed if I remember right

You're basically paying for local broadcasts, which should be the vast majority of games (but certainly less so for teams like Yankees/RedSox/Cardinals/Cubs/Dodgers/etc)

edit: link to list of blacked out national games

Asked this in the B/S/T thread, but those cheap T-Mobile MLB.TV codes everyone's selling, do those work on any device (like PS4) or only phones or t-mobile devices?

Opening day still belongs in Cincinnati with a parade of some shit. Not in fucking Tropicana Field ugh.

My first look at regular season baseball this year is at fucking Tropicana Field.

With a replay delay before the first pitch and the human rain delay named Chris Archer on the mound.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
He couldn't mean Oakland. Must be talking about somewhere else, because Oakland is always fun with the drums and the most entertaining fans in the game.
Yeah, and outside stadiums are always superior to domes. Tampa is fucking awful.

Can't wait to see my Padres and Twins break all kinds of records this year. Hopefully the Twins can top last season's 103 losses (franchise record for most losses!), maybe even beat the Mets' 118 losses.

Oakland's coliseum actually has decent food and beer options if you can ignore it's a concrete slab.

The Trop is just a slab with horrible overpriced beer and shit food.

zulux21

*is just looking at gameday*

come on rays score first... runners on second and third no one out if you don't score you might as well pack it up and give up on the season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom