• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

every network so far are saying that the Dodgers are going to win easy. So yeah Underdogs ;(
Yeah there is no way in hell the Braves are underdogs. The Braves have a lineup that is consistent with scoring runs. I know the Braves have been struggling lately but they should still scare people. The Dodgers aren't playing their best baseball right now.

I hope they can put up a fight with Atlanta but their recent games aren't making me feel good about this series.

Silkworm

Yeah there is no way in hell the Braves are underdogs. The Braves have a lineup that is consistent with scoring runs. I know the Braves have been struggling lately but they should still scare people. The Dodgers aren't playing their best baseball right now.

I hope they can put up a fight with Atlanta but their recent games aren't making me feel good about this series.

I agree. Seems like the Dodgers are sort of limping into the post season. Down Kemp and Either doesn't help either. I'd rather see them play the Cardinals since they actually had some success against them during the regular season. Oh well, Braves got screwed last year so I suppose it's some other team's turn to flame out. :-\

DELMON YOUNG, PLAYOFF HERO

Why can't I watch this on the free MLB.TV? This isn't a fucking postseason game. This is still technically part of the regular season.

I agree. Seems like the Dodgers are sort of limping into the post season. Down Kemp and Either doesn't help either. I'd rather see them play the Cardinals since they actually had some success against them during the regular season. Oh well, Braves got screwed last year so I suppose it's some other team's turn to flame out. :-
Yeah I wanted the Cardinals too. We're going to need A-Gon and Hanley return to their best during that winning stretch. It might be a very quick postseason end for us.

Yeah I wanted the Cardinals too. We're going to need A-Gon and Hanley return to their best during that winning stretch. It might be a very quick postseason end for us.

im pretty concerned about hanley.. his spinal nerve seems to be hanging on by a thread

if he cant play consistently theyre really fucked

would be nice if puig could get hot again too

TBS showing a k zone all postseason? This is going to be an interesting case study for robot strike calling.

They've been doing that since 2010 I think. I remember because there was a Rangers/Yankees ALCS game where it was off by a few inches and everyone thought the umpire was drunk.

aFIGurANT

They've been doing that since 2010 I think. I remember because there was a Rangers/Yankees ALCS game where it was off by a few inches and everyone thought the umpire was drunk.
Shit I'm a sad/unobservant cards fan then...you'd think I would remember the past two years better with as much I've watched since 2011.

Top Bottom