• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

lucius

Even Schilling said the guy should have been thrown out and we all know how much he loves Yankees and Arod.

So Ryan Braun collector was an anti semite and had it in for Braun because he was Jewish wonder which friends bought that one. Braun better just give that guy a big payday and keep his mouth shut don't want to hear apologies that would have never happened if he had no other choice.

newjeruse

A-Rod is the best thing to happen to MLB exposure wise. That's like 3 baseball threads in OT thanks to him now
Thank god baseball finally has the heel it needs to get back air time SportsCenter.

Blah. The sport should sell itself. I wish it didn't need train wrecks that people can't look away from.

sangreal

Thank god baseball finally has the heel it needs to get back air time SportsCenter.

Blah. The sport should sell itself. I wish it didn't need train wrecks that people can't look away from.

I really do find it sad that preseason, and even training camp football has overtaken the baseball coverage on ESPN

Friggz

I really do find it sad that preseason, and even training camp football has overtaken the baseball coverage on ESPN

that happened years ago. Football has year round coverage on ESPN and its probably the worst of the 4 major professional sports in the United States..or atleast on par with basketball.

NFL is ESPN's bread and butter. That's their number one priority. I have The MLB Network/NBA TV/NFL Netwk so I can careless about ESPN. Now you have FS1 and you have more reason to watch NBCSN because of PL.

I swear to God, Kruk and Schilling are the two biggest anti-Yankee fucktards on the face of the planet and having to listen to their commentary is absolutely obnoxious. They actually insinuated that the home plate ump got hit on purpose.

You're not worth it lol

actions-speak.jpg

I swear to God, Kruk and Schilling are the two biggest anti-Yankee fucktards on the face of the planet and having to listen to their commentary is absolutely obnoxious. They actually insinuated that the home plate ump got hit on purpose.

That's ESPN for you. They were talking about the silliness of hitting players on purpose while speculating about what CC would do in the aftermath. The doublespeak is worthy of being muted.

sangreal

In fairness, aren't baseball's national telecast ratings in the toilet?

The local ratings are in the toilet nation-wide, but I don't know about the national ratings. That said, I'm sure more people are interested in baseball than fucking training camp. I'm not even talking about live games, just the amount of time spent with the talking heads

fuck Randy Levine and fuck Bud Selig. Innocent till proven guilty baby.

Get taht money A-Babe.

NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS

Top Bottom