• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://mlb.sbnation.com/2012/10/24/3549608/baseball-nation-predicts-the-world-series

ttbZU.png

Ze36a.png

lol Miggy trying to play 3B. There's your MVP.

The fact that he did it for the team means something I'd say.

I don't like having to watch my favorite team face him 18 times a year with one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball for sure. But even if he went to a team who wasn't in the division, hell, a team I was neutral on, I'd still dislike him since he's a scum bag.

II'm over his off field antics, not sure why someone would care so much about it either. You must be a big TMZ fan.

zulux21

Way to represent the AL Detroit ... holy fuck.

even though they didn't win a game this time around, I still feel they did a better job then in 2006. watching this one I felt they just got dominated by a giants team that had everything going right. In 2006 it more felt like a train wreck crashing and burning @_@

clemenx

Banned
or he could lose 50 lbs "for the team" so that he has a little more range?

I don't know what's the big deal. It's not like he was played the worst 3B ever. I think would've had less WAR had he stayed in 1st and had this same offensive season, so one could say that he helped the team.

He was an average third baseman. Not a ton of errors, proved a lot of people wrong. Of course he wasn't going to be David Wright. I'm sorry you're so upset.

Wasn't he dead last in the AL in UZR?

I'm not upset at all, just pointing out how all the MVP people pushing Cabrera tried to act like defense didn't matter.

Fjordson

What a great way to end it. So dominating, and ending on Miggy looking like a fool was perfect.

Anyone else going to the parade on Wednesday? 11 AM I think.

Yes! This is unreal. What a great game to finish it. Giants behind in the series 2-0 to Cincinnati and nearly get no-hit in game 3. Giants behind 3-1 to the Cardinals with Zito (off a bad start) up next. My screen is saying Pablo Sandoval is 3-3 with 3 home runs, must be something wrong with the tv. Giants win the world series!

That Peralta drive off Affeldt almost killed me.

Zito was a great signing.

Bochy owns me. I wouldn't have put Matt Cain back in for one more inning. I wouldn't have started Bumgarner in game 2. I wouldn't have played Theriot at all (although as soon as I saw Theriot was in, I had a strange feeling if the Giants won it would be Theriot). I could go on and on, his managing abilities are psychic level.

Top Bottom