• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Couldn't have scripted a better ending than world class scum bag Miguel Cabrera striking out looking on a meatball. Congratulations, Giants.

Go Twins.

rekameohs

Banned
Whoops

0326_large.jpg

Not exactly. They won game 2 in 2006, but yeah.

Ah man, you're totally right. Messed up my facts on that one.

see5harp

This Sergio Romo guy has impressed me a lot. Who knew he could dominate as a closer like this?

Not many. He's so small and doesn't throw very hard. He throws a slider with crazy command though. If Brian Wilson doesn't have the magic by midseason next year, Romo will be the closer of the future.

zulux21

So uh, is Victor Martinez coming back next season?

a man by the name of Victor Martinez will be rejoining the tigers next season, as for whether Victor Martinez is coming back, that will have to be seen. Some hitters after they miss a season just can never find their swing again.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So salty, you just hate being in the same division as him. I get it.
I don't like having to watch my favorite team face him 18 times a year with one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball for sure. But even if he went to a team who wasn't in the division, hell, a team I was neutral on, I'd still dislike him since he's a scum bag.

Top Bottom