• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Hanging slider and Feliciano knew it. Well that's a bad ending to the series after winning the 1st 2, now to Minnesota to play a stupid makeup game.

ibwGutjD0WgD5J.gif

What a terrible call.

If you can't understand the reasoning behind it I can't help you there. However I would've liked to see them sell out with Germen (a ground ball pitcher who can get a K) on the mound. Don't want to see them play it safe, since extras with a depleted bullpen isn't that great either.

What don't I understand? They were obviously bad plays.

JCizzle

We all know Jeter and everyone but Girardi was smiling on the inside when he got plucked. Hell, Cashman was probably fist pumping.

3N16MA

Banned
You are aware who played for both teams in the 00s, right? Nobody is as unlikeable as ARod, he surpasses just being a douche over continued PED use.

Who gives a fuck. Ortiz swept his use under the carpet and puts on a big smile like nothing happend. Dumpster should go to the dugout and nail his ass with a FB. I'm not big fan of what A-Rod did but if he gets plunked twice Dumpster should be gone not Girardi.

JCizzle

Who gives a fuck. Ortiz swept his use under the carpet and puts on a big smile like nothing happend. Dumpster should go to the dugout and nail his ass with a FB. I'm not big fan of what A-Rod did but if he gets plunked twice Dumpster should be gone not Girardi.

1. It has never been fully conclusive that Ortiz was a user, not to the extent of ARod or Manny. 2. He's been able to move on because he's actually likeable. The ump probably didn't toss Dempster because everyone loves seeing it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I feel like he couldn't hit a beachball

1. It has never been fully conclusive that Ortiz was a user, not to the extent of ARod or Manny. 2. He's been able to move on because he's actually likeable. The ump probably didn't toss Dempster because everyone loves seeing it.

lol

Top Bottom