• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
What a great way to end it. So dominating, and ending on Miggy looking like a fool was perfect.

Anyone else going to the parade on Wednesday? 11 AM I think.

Cant this year. New job and no way I can leave it. Went 2 years ago though. It was madness.

Finally home from the game. I was there until the VERY END when they asked the remaining fans to leave. Quite the experience. Took more pics, including postgame pics (such as Panda being interviewed on Baseball Tonight with his MVP trophy and some of the Giants fans that were still around)

Was a few feet away from the MLB Tonight crew on site interviewing Matt Cain, Angel Pagan w/his wife, and Hunter Pence. Even had a fan photo taken at the game that was signed by none other than Tim Kurkjian

Quite the experience. Congrats Giants and Giants fans. You guys definitely wanted it more. As for the Tigers....they still suck. They'll continue to be nothing more but pawns to me since they are the only gateway I have to attending postseason baseball games. When they win it all, maybe I'll actually give a damn about them and start attending some of their regular season games

When the camera battery is done recharging, I'll post the rest of the pics

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From NCLS Game 7:

A521F7dCEAA1AmF.jpg

Also, last at-bat:

numlocation.php

Berto2K

Props to Phil Coke in his post game locker room interview. He kept it very respectful, and told it like it was. You could definitely see his character in it, even though he was obviously pissed at the reporters.

Afrikan

There were many fires around AT&T. I jumped over one them. :)

haha yall are crazy... I was at 16th and Valencia...they started a fire there as well. But it was funny when someone had their boombox playing various music. Everyone was having fun and dancing.

Top Bottom