• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

calder

Way to show up Tigers. Now I have *nothing* until the lockout ends you dicks.

Grats to the Giants, I can't hate on a team that humiliated a team I dislike as much as the Cards.

Oh, and we need a Leyland walking-away reaction gif stat.

GlassBox

Banned
So like, these Tigers were a terrible team. What did they do to beat the Yankees?

Biggest loser has got to be Prince Fielder, the guy couldn't hit a meatball sandwich.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Giants, thank you for beating the Tigers. Also, happy to see Romo win, from what I've seen, he seems like a halfway decent guy.

calder

I'll say one thing though, this WS made Joe Sheehan look like a thousand Nostradamuses, from the Giants being perfectly built to play against the Tigers to Verlander not being a lock to pitch great, or even well, for game 1. It was creepy how accurate his pre-series predictions were.

EDIT: seriously, gif of Jim Leyland watching final strike and then just walking into the tunnel to, presumably, scream at a puppy for a minute. Where is it lol?

Me right now:

QsSc2.gif

Giants right now:

yaylebron.gif

zulux21

so is it odd I am sitting here thinking
Barry Bonds WS rings - 0 / Seasons with more than 50 games played -21
Buster Posey WS rings -2 / Seasons with more than 50 games played - 2

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol tigers

swept in four

lolololololol

Well you can't get swept in 3 in the world series.

Truthfully I'm happy the Giants won because the Tigers were shit all season long. They had less wins than the Angels and Rays who had to watch the damn thing from the couches. So good for San Fran.

Top Bottom