• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

stolin

I knew I said I was gonna wait til Feb.23 but it turns out I had to go to Gamestop to pick up Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and....

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Willing to give away 7 of these...just be the first 7 to quote this and I'll PM you a code

NOTE: THESE ARE NA CODES

also I want those who are lucky to quote me not have a mew, want to make sure at least some in this thread get a mew so those who got one from me before are disqualified.

Edit: internet is still giving me fits so might take some time to get back to you...

Code here please !
Please come through... please please...

I knew I said I was gonna wait til Feb.23 but it turns out I had to go to Gamestop to pick up Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and....

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Willing to give away 7 of these...just be the first 7 to quote this and I'll PM you a code

also I want those who are lucky to quote me not have a mew, want to make sure at least some in this thread get a mew so those who got one from me before are disqualified.

Edit: internet is still giving me fits so might take some time to get back to you...

PLLEEAASSEEE

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I put the mew code I got at gamestop in my pokemon X version, and the game said I got him and that it would be in my PC, I didn't get to this until maybe a day or 2 later when I checked in-game and I didn't see it anywhere, so maybe it disappeared because I didn't go to the PC box right away?

Berordn

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

yoooooooo

help a bro who was too lazy and now all the nearby gamestops are out

Lunar FC

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Bruhhh plz. Mew is my number one poke.

Kinsei

Banned
So I put the mew code I got at gamestop in my pokemon X version, and the game said I got him and that it would be in my PC, I didn't get to this until maybe a day or 2 later when I checked in-game and I didn't see it anywhere, so maybe it disappeared because I didn't go to the PC box right away?

You talked to the girl in the Pokemon Center, right?

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

I'd love one if any are still available, thanks!

I still haven't been able to find a Mew card. My local EB Games ran out.

I'll see if I have better luke next week.

Edit: Wait, I have a question. I have an US 3DS and Pokemon X, but I'm in Australia right now. Will I be able to redeem Mew here?

Berordn

I still haven't been able to find a Mew card. My local EB Games ran out.

I'll see if I have better luke next week.

Edit: Wait, I have a question. I have an US 3DS and Pokemon X, but I'm in Australia right now. Will I be able to redeem Mew here?

The codes are region locked, but if you got an NA code the game should connect to the proper server.

all codes have been giving out, actually 6, one is in limbo
if the user doesn't reply in the next 12 hours then the code will be given out to the next person in line

at the moment the codes have been given out to:

WhiteNinja
ch4fx_
Silent_Ocorina
Stolin
ZeroMaverick
Berodn

EDIT: All have been giving out with Lunar FC being the last one

Will be doing at least one more run on Feb 22-23

Berordn

all codes have been giving out, actually 6, one is in limbo
if the user doesn't reply in the next 12 hours then the code will be given out to the next person in line

at the moment the codes have been given out to:

WhiteNinja
ch4fx_
Silent_Ocorina
Stolin
ZeroMaverick
Berodn

Just confirming you are great and also attractive.

Lunar FC

Limbo. In here it's just raw, infinite subconscious. Nothing is down here. Except for whatever that might have been left behind by whoever's sharing the dream who was trapped down here before.

If any one has any more spare codes for Mew i'd appreciate one!

edit: not trying to be a beggar here, just my 2 GS's around me are out and I waited too long, if i missed the boat then oh well!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Really don't understand why they aren't giving Mew out via the Nintendo Network. Lucked into a a code today by walking into the GS closest to my office, but I wanted to unlock Mew on all four of my carts. What a pain in the ass.

Anyone know if the NY Nintendo World Store will have these when they reopen after their reno later this month?

Het_Nkik

Wait, it's weird that people aren't getting codes because the stores are out of them.

I went to GameStop last night and they were out of the pre-printed codes but the dude working there just called some number and asked for a code and wrote it down on a piece of paper for me.

fernoca

Really don't understand why they aren't giving Mew out via the Nintendo Network.
Since February started the anniversary celebrations and a few retailers will be carrying anniversary merchandise, guess they wanted to drive sales. So the first one was in-store, then March and April through Nintendo Network, then May on Gamestop.

Is kind of a "please everyone" kind of thing.

Wait, it's weird that people aren't getting codes because the stores are out of them.

I went to GameStop last night and they were out of the pre-printed codes but the dude working there just called some number and asked for a code and wrote it down on a piece of paper for me.

If only the employees at my local GS's were so nice.........

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
So...anyone got a NA code to spare? /begging
Add me to the list. 😢 I just called 4 EB Games and they're all out of them. I love how in 2016 we can "run out" so quickly of digital goods. FFS Nintendo.

b3b0p

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Just in case you have an 8th or someone bails out.

I would like a code for a Mew if anyone has one. It is for NA and I don't have a eb games close to me. The closest one is about an hour drive. Are there any generous souls out here that can give me one? I'm Thinking about playing pokemon again with all these mythicals being distributed.
TY in advance. I was asking on serebii forums but apparently, people want stuff for it. Then they have everything I have… I guess that's what I get for not playing in a bit.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Quoting just in case as well. Thanks for the generosity.

A distribution for France has been anounced. Feb 26th until Mar. 31st in MicroMaina stores. Code distribution.

A distribution for South Korea has also been announced for Mew. Local Infrared from 11:00 to 18:00 on Feb. 27th.

Updated Distribution list.
Australia: EB Games stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Austria: Gamestop stores Feb 4th to Feb 24th.
Belgium: Nintendo Zones at Game Mania stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Canada: Codes at EBGames from Feb. 1st until February 24th.
Czech Republic: Nintendo of the Czech Republic and Slovakia's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb. 7th OR send a picture of personally created artwork featuring Mew to nintendo@mojenintendo.cz from Feb. 5th to Feb. 29th.
Denmark: BR-Legetøj stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Finland: BR-Lelut stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
France: Micromania stores. Feb 26th to Mar 31st.
Germany: Gamestop stores Feb. 3rd to Feb 24th.
Hungary: Budapest Barcraft Bar on Jan. 31st Nintendo Hungary's Facebook page on Feb. 8th OR various stores from Feb. 3rd until supplies run out.
Italy: Gamestop stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Japan: With Purchase of any Generation 1 VC game.
Netherlands: Nintendo Zones at Game Mania stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
New Zealand: EB Games stores Feb. 3rd to Feb 24th.
Norway: BR-Leker stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Poland: Nintendo Poland's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb 4th OR with Purchase of X, Y, OR or, AS from CDP.pl from Feb. 3rd to May 31st OR from various stores sometime in Feburary.
Portugal: Nintendo Zones at Fnac stores from Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Russia: Send a email to mew@nintendo.ru from Feb. 4th to Feb. 24th OR Respublica stores on unkown dates.
Slovakia: Nintendo of the Czech Republic and Slovakia's Facebook page from Feb. 3rd to Feb. 7th OR send a picture of personally created artwork featuring Mew to nintendo@mojenintendo.cz from Feb. 5th to Feb. 29th.
South Africa: BT Games stores on unknown dates.
South Korea: Local Distribution on Feb 27th.
Spain: Nintendo Zones at GAME stores Feb. 1st to Feb. 24th.
Sweden: BR-Leksaker stores. Feb 22nd to Apr 30th.
Switzerland: Gamestop stores Feb 4th to Feb 24th.
United Kingdom: GAME stores starting Feb 1st and ending ethier Feb 24th or 28th. (Mixed sources on end date.)
United States: Codes at Gamestop from Feb. 1st until February 24th.

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

Ah, such is the life of living in the opposite side of the world... the nice things happen while you're asleep. Quoting just in case, though.

Koren

A distribution for France has been anounced. Feb 26th until Mar. 31st in MicroMaina stores. Code distribution.
Great news, especially if they don't run out of codes the 27th... I probably won't be able to grab one in the first days.

Out of curiosity, have all of them the same IV? Or is it a giant lottery ? (I'm fine with both, just curious)

Great news, especially if they don't run out of codes the 27th... I probably won't be able to grab one in the first days.

Out of curiosity, have all of them the same IV? Or is it a giant lottery ? (I'm fine with both, just curious)
3 random stats will have perfect IVs. The other 3 stats are randomly assigned IVs.

kng3025

I've got a quest that's a little off topic but is related to this. I'm relatively new to the site and have been having issues with the messaging system. I know for sure that I've PM'd two people with Mew codes, but when I search my message history, it's not there. Anybody know why? I ask because if I did something wrong, and the codes have not been redeemed, there are potentially two Mew codes floating around up for grabs. I've tried sending multiple messages to the users asking if they got the code but never got anything back in return. Sorry for the noob question in advanced.

Koren

3 random stats will have perfect IVs. The other 3 stats are randomly assigned IVs.
Is see... Standard recent system for mythical, so.

How do you soft-reset a coupon if you get 0 in speed? ^_^
(I'm joking!)

Use modbot.
What for?

I've got a quest that's a little off topic but is related to this. I'm relatively new to the site and have been having issues with the messaging system. I know for sure that I've PM'd two people with Mew codes, but when I search my message history, it's not there. Anybody know why?
Default display is Inbox. Are you sure you selected the "sent items" box?

kng3025

Is see... Standard recent system for mythical, so.

How do you soft-reset a coupon if you get 0 in speed? ^_^
(I'm joking!)

What for?

Default display is Inbox. Are you sure you selected the "sent items" box?

Yeah, I'm sure I did that. Only shows the 6 messages I've sent a year or so ago. Pretty weird.

just sent you a PM to see if it goes through

entremet

Really don't understand why they aren't giving Mew out via the Nintendo Network. Lucked into a a code today by walking into the GS closest to my office, but I wanted to unlock Mew on all four of my carts. What a pain in the ass.

Anyone know if the NY Nintendo World Store will have these when they reopen after their reno later this month?

There's tons of GS in NYC. Just go to other ones and pick up cards there. Or try the same GS when different workers are on shift lol.

RomanceDawn

Ca4b_Y4W0AARpEr.jpg

I know there all gone but just in case. I actually have a Mew from years ago but I'm trying to get one for a friend. Still that's really generous of you.

I just went to GameStop yesterday and wasn't aware of all this card business. They told me they were out of stock and wouldn't be getting any more. Why Nintendo why? :(

Wanderer5

So are the codes hard to get now? I was planning to go to a gamestop next week to check it out, now that I found my copy of AS.

Koren

What are some good moves to teach Mew?
IIRC, one of its main use is defogger, so defog if you want to go that way... Soft-boiled for durability. Psychic for STAB. It's an interesting Will-O-Wisp user, too.

I think it's more cute than really great, though... I'd still welcome it for some variability, although with random IV, you could get a pretty bad one.

Yeah, I'm sure I did that. Only shows the 6 messages I've sent a year or so ago. Pretty weird.

just sent you a PM to see if it goes through
If you tried to send me a PM, I haven't received anything. Indeed, you may have a problem :/

Azuran

Banned
IIRC, one of its main use is defogger, so defog if you want to go that way... Soft-boiled for durability. Psychic for STAB. It's an interesting Will-O-Wisp user, too.

I think it's more cute than really great, though... I'd still welcome it for some variability, although with random IV, you could get a pretty bad one./

Mew can't learn Defog or Soft-boiled in Gen VI.

Top Bottom