• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX 2014 Sale (Transistor, Child of Light, Beyond Two Souls, Pixeljunk, more)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I have the base game, is any of the DLC essential? I don't really have it as a fighting game, but as a continuation of the story of P4, since it is canon

Not at all. Just colors and navigators.

MattDoza

Expecting Transistor to be $15. Don't think it'll hit $10 but I'd pick it up if it did.

I was literally just a button press away from buying Transistor last night. I kept going back and forth, in my own head of course, saying "it's going to go on sale, at some point, just wait." Gamer sixth sense, I guess lol.

Velcro Fly

P4A is so tempting if it's $10. I'm about to finish P4G and have already finished P3. Think I'd rather buy and play through the first Arena than buy DLC for the second one that summarizes it. Thought it was bad how Kingdom Hearts 3D had summaries of other games.

I want to buy Transistor. $10 would be great, but I'd settle for $15. $20 was just asking for too much IMO.

And speaking of Child of Light, I started replaying the other night. Still as good as I remembered.

InsuRn

Persona 4 Arena for 10$, not bad at all ! I'll pick it up.

Quick question about P4A: I haven't totally finished Persona 4 Golden, will Arena spoil things for me ? Should I finish Golden before playing the story of Arena ?

NEO0MJ

Persona 4 Arena for 10$, not bad at all ! I'll pick it up.

Quick question about P4A: I haven't totally finished Persona 4 Golden, will Arena spoil things for me ? Should I finish Golden before playing the story of Arena ?

How far are you into the game? I don't think it spoils anything major if you're far.

Excited to get Revalations, finally found my sweet spot on what I would pay for it. The general consensus is that it is better then 6 right?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
skWQGTc.jpg

Hold on to your butts.

Top Bottom