• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

That thread is fucking depressing. Every recent Super Bowl winner has had a serious thug element in their team. All the Texans do is sign fucking boy scouts and when there is even the slightest sign of thuggish behavior they just cut them.

I was seriously excited When Jalen Strong got busted for possession of weed a couple months ago. Then it turns out it was 3 joints that weren't his but some scrub DB from the Packers.

Putting money on the Packers to win it all this year

Dog X Animu Sunday.
d6e.gif

effzee

Great work, fellas! Keep it up

---

Was listening to some Eagles' podcasts, and it's kind of looking like the 8 spot isn't so hot anymore for Philly.

Figure Goff, Wentz, Ramsey, Tunsil and Buckner are gone by 8. Jack is a wildcard b/c of his medicals. No way for us to know, other than some teams are red flagging him. Besides him, it seems like Bosa, Hargreaves, Elliott, and Stanley are guys who could be there at 8.

But how much better is Stanley than Conklin? Bosa seems like a guy who the media may have liked more than teams have. Next year's RB class is loaded, and is it ever wise to take a RB that high? Hargreaves would be a great no-doubt pick if he were 3 inches taller.

My sorta worst case for the Eagles mock has everyone passing on Jack

1/2 Goff/Wentz
3. Ramsey
4. Tunsil (if SD takes Ramsey I think Dallas trades w/BAL)
5. Buckner
6. Elliott (Dallas)

Maybe Chip/SF trades up for Buckner, but he and Philly will basically have to take Hargreaves or Stanley and not be too thrilled with it. I guess I hope Philly ends up w/Hargreaves if that is how it plays out. I just see Bosa falling. Jared Allen seems to be his upside, but I don't think he's that quick

I would be absolutely thrilled with Jack or Hargreaves at 8.

Would also put to rest the QB trade up scenarios.

effzee

Have the Eagles traded fletcher cox and mychal kendricks + a boat load of picks for the #2 pick yet?

Go Cavs! Go Hue!

Considering the Browns luck, even if the EAGLES did they would end up with the next incarnation of Aaron Rodgers and the Browns will draft a bust with each pick.

WedgeX

Banned
That thread is fucking depressing. Every recent Super Bowl winner has had a serious thug element in their team. All the Texans do is sign fucking boy scouts and when there is even the slightest sign of thuggish behavior they just cut them.

I was seriously excited When Jalen Strong got busted for possession of weed a couple months ago. Then it turns out it was 3 joints that weren't his but some scrub DB from the Packers.

Putting money on the Packers to win it all this year

Didn't help the Lions during the Jim Schwartz era.

Nor Cinncinatti, ever.

Considering the Browns luck, even if the EAGLES did they would end up with the next incarnation of Aaron Rodgers and the Browns will draft a bust with each pick.
But we'd still have Cox and Kendricks
T5WdaRF.jpg

im obviously kidding about all of this

.......have the 9ers traded Carlos Hyde , defensive player and a boat load of picks for the #2 pick yet?

Godslay

Banned
Every great defense needs an attitude or a couple of guys who set the tone.

Baltimore had it, Seattle as well, even Browner would light you up in NE. TJ and Talib brought it last year.

It's also why some defenses like KC and Houston are just good. Is anyone really intimidating on those defenses? Sure they have a few good/great players, but without a Harrison like player nobody truly fears them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
“Yea, I want to help get Johnny back to Johnny Manziel,” Miller said, via the Dallas Morning News. “Johnny Football, that’s beside the fact. I want to get Johnny back to being Johnny Manziel. I remember what it was for me when I was in a similar situation, it was the people around me that helped motivate me to get to the same Von that I was. He’s had people walk out on him. He’s had people who have given up on him. I’m not going to be that guy. I’ve never been that guy. Johnny’s my brother. I didn’t play with him at Texas A&M, but he’s my brother and we have a unique relationship. I’m here to help him no matter what it is. I’m tied to him, good or bad. You can’t ever count anybody out and I think everybody who has counted him out is just wrong.”

https://youtu.be/Psm96Dn9KII?t=19

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ran a mock over at fanspeak.

25: R1P25
DE SHAQ LAWSON
CLEMSON
58: R2P27
S KARL JOSEPH
WEST VIRGINIA
89: R3P26
DT SHELDON DAY
NOTRE DAME
123: R4P25
QB CARDALE JONES
OHIO STATE
220: R6P45
CB WAYNE LYONS
MICHIGAN
229: R7P8
OT AVERY YOUNG
AUBURN
246: R7P25
ILB REGGIE NORTHRUP
FLORIDA STATE

I grade my draft an A+++++++++++++++++++.

JABEE

As an old man, I'm waiting to see if I can catch the replay of Guns N Roses at Coachella last night.

Why do kids have to have their iPhones out at every concert? Flashes of the crowd staring at their phone, taking pictures of themselves, waving around their selfie sticks like periscopes.

As an old man, I'm waiting to see if I can catch the replay of Guns N Roses at Coachella last night.

Why do kids have to have their iPhones out at every concert? Flashes of the crowd staring at their phone, taking pictures of themselves, waving around their selfie sticks like periscopes.
Aren't you like 20

MRSA

Banned
Uh huh.

Never even heard of Coachella like three years ago and now I hear about it all the damn time. What's the deal with that?

I'm allowed to belittle BG

My brother is at Coachella, if he doesn't get laid there......

Stagecoach is where its at friend wienku, many blondes in attendance.

Coachella got too big for its own good.

It used to be legit hipsters, now its just full of wannabe hipster white girls.

Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with attractive white girls wearing wannabe hipster chic, but as a festival, Coachella lost its spirit and vibe along the way.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Coachella got too big for its own good.

It used to be legit hipsters, now its just full of wannabe hipster white girls.

Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with attractive white girls wearing wannabe hipster chic, but as a festival, Coachella lost its spirit and vibe along the way.

*googles*

Oh so that's where that "rich hippy" look came from the past 5 years or so.

Top Bottom