• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

MechDX

Seems like Clowney is finally getting there as a player at least....

Just in time for a contract!

Yeah that thought has crossed my mind. They still have the 5th year option so at least he is still under his rookie deal.

Other news:

Cx4OYiTVIAEXsF1.jpg:large

Great month on the One for Dec!

Tom Nook

Niners are still alive? We can do it.

MIN @ DET
WAS @ DAL
PIT @ IND

TEN @ CHI
JAX @ BUF
CIN @ BAL
ARI @ ATL
NYG @ CLE
LA @ NO
SF @ MIA
SD @ HOU
SEA @ TB; upset
NE @ NYJ
CAR @ OAK
KC @ DEN

GB @ PHI

My XBL Gold is about to expire if it hasn't already and Sleeping Dogs feels timely given that story about the sequel we almost got :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Reminds me

My fiance was like "you can have either a Vive or a bunch of other stuff for Christmas"

I chose a Vive.

I am a very lucky man.

You guys every wonder what if the Last Guardian is actually good? What if we all have to buy it?

What the fuck kind of question is this?! What IF the Last Guardian is actually good?! It's going to be a gift from the Gods, a game that will transcend anything before it. Not a single piece of media before it has ever come close, nor will anything in the future. It's motherfucking divine intervention on a Blu-Ray disc. We are not worthy.

MAH MUTHA FUCKEN DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami has the Dolphins
The Greatest Football Team
We take the ball from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen
We're in the air, we're on the ground
We're always in control
And when you say Miami
You're talking Super Bowl

'Cause we're the...

Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number One.
Yes we're the...
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number One

And can't be a dolphins post without the best cheerleaders in the NFL

Bread

Banned
"I've been out of the spotlight for literally weeks, how can I remind everyone that I'm alive? Oh! A Players Tribune article about how great I am!"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"I've been out of the spotlight for literally weeks, how can I remind everyone that I'm alive? Oh! A Players Tribune article about how great I am!"

On one hand I love how he engages with fans

On the other hand....yeah it's a bit douchey

BigAT

Don't be an asshole. You know his body will wither up and die if he doesn't get his required doses of adoring praise/IG likes. Kind of shitty to wish ill health on someone like that.

On one hand I love how he engages with fans

On the other hand....yeah it's a bit douchey
Yes haha.

Personally have no problem with Watt, I'm usually just joking when I say he's the worst. I think we can all agree he's a great player.

But I do think it's funny how the narrative once was JJ Watt has no time for anything but football, and that was thrown in our face.

I personally think trump, watt, and Kanye west should all be put in twitter jail.

We should put mech in twitter jail too, heck forget twitter jail....but him in real jail!

this_guy

I can't believe so many of you don't believe JJ Watt goes out to a cabin in the woods in full pads and his Texans gear to chop wood. If he didn't go in full pads and jersey who would know it's him?

Zeke

Damn so Dez lost his dad this past weekend now TE Gavin Escobar has lost dad as well. Although reports are saying it happened Friday and he didn't practice yesterday.

Top Bottom