• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Happy Birthday to brightest of stars from the Baltimore Ravens.

i

ahZWVVbMHeRI4.gif

Tucker1.jpg

131WksmxqvqIWA.gif

Jarate

Banned
Welcome my friends. I would just like to remind everyone that Mike McCarthy, and Dom Capers are still coaching the Green Bay Packers

smh at blarry wanking over a player who moaned about the liberal media

Link? Are you sure your not confusing him with Tucker Carlson?

Honestly, I don't care. The only off-field shit I care about is when players do heinous things, like drunk drive or abuse women and children, not say dumb shit on twitter.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/nfl...s-2016-election-trump-clinton-redskins-ravens

Tucker said that in addition to losing some of the intricacies that come with a back and forth dialogue between him and his fellow players, there’s another reason he personally doesn’t speak out: He feels like there’s an inherent left-leaning bias in the media.

“What I can tell you that annoys me, that bothers me, is that you have entertainers or other athletes that, when they make their stance known on a particular issue and they tend to lean left on something, they don’t get crushed for it in the media,” he said. “When a guy tends to lean right on something? He just gets obliterated.

“I feel like that’s 99% of the time that’s how it shakes down,” he continued. “If I was ever to talk about my particular feelings on political issues I might get crushed for it. You can probably read between the lines there and see what I’m getting at.”

MNF replay on NFL network if anyone wants to relive the greatness of the mighty raidas crushing the texans.
With no help at all from the refs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
mike-mccarthy-huh.jpg

"We lost a hard fought game against a tough football team on the road"

- Packers coach Mike McCarthy, November 28th, 2016
after losing to the Eagles 45-24

"Well we didn't execute or play very well. This week our mission is to focus on the Texans at home and going for that 5th win of the season".

Line_HTX

"Well we didn't execute or play very well. This week our mission is to focus on the Texans at home and going for that 5th win of the season".

"This is the perfect turnaround to our season and out of this slump. We definitely needed this win against a 'good' team."

Top Bottom