• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
They should do it like they do in soccer. Use their fancy cameras, find the person who did it and ban him from the stadium for a couple of years (or forever). Do they do that in the US?

They do. Ban, I mean. Use fancy cameras, I don't know, but I've seen people banned from stadiums for life.

Hunter S.

Did Bucket say he wasn't making it?
He has more photoshop skills than me I am sure. I would do it in the style of his Jungle thread. Mostly as a motivational speech about good and evil. And of course about it being the Super legal MJ Bowl. If he is motivated, I hope he does it though as I never made a thread before.

cdyhybrid

Dude your an embarrassing poster. I'm fine with the lose but fans like you make me not want to post here anymore. You are an ass and have increasingly become one this year. There is trash talk and there is this. Your acting like a child.

Anyways GG to the Seahawks and I hope the SB is entertaining.

Yeah, my posting is the problem here and not the dude threatening people with getting merked.

Alright.

I'm done with the topic because I've made my point.

uhhh, good QBs can see the whole field at once and make the proper reads. This has been the knock on Kap from the start. Very limited vision leads to a very limited passing game, which can make it difficult to win a championship today's NFL.

Also, his 1 on 1 matchup was withe best CB in the league, a guy who he had been avoiding all game long, and who is masterful against the fade due to his 6'4" frame. Again, football IQ comes into play...
madden-nfl-2006-season-preview-20050413031802665.jpg

They gave Kaep Vick's vision cone. Racist.

Trey

uhhh, good QBs can see the whole field at once and make the proper reads. This has been the knock on Kap from the start. Very limited vision leads to a very limited passing game, which can make it difficult to win a championship today's NFL.

He had a 1on1 matchup he identified pre snap and was going to go to. Even Manning has plays were he only looks at one receiver, and whether the trend of Kaep being a one read QB is true or not does not say anything about this play in particular. A better pass and 49ers win the game.

Yeah, my posting is the problem here and not the dude threatening people with getting merked.

Alright.

No you've been a problem all season and I don't like you. I don't give a fuck whatever your babbling about because I wasn't even involved in that convo.

Talon

Duff and Gully in one corner.

cdy and Kiryu in one corner.

Does Kiryu's incomprehensible babble put Seahawks-GAF over the top? Or will Duff's San Franciso Sourdough pour on through?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They do. Ban, I mean. Use fancy cameras, I don't know, but I've seen people banned from stadiums for life.

Like I said, get Gaf on it and send this shit to the league. Arguably the most valuable defensive player in the league might be done forever and he's mentally coming to grips with that, and somebody does the equivalent of spitting on him... good stuff.

rokkerkory

Son, this ain't Madden; he can't see the whole field at once. He had a 1on1 match up that he liked, and he took the shot.

This is why he isn't a premier QB (yet perhaps).

No QB just makes up his mind before the play starts to throw to a receiver.

Afrikan

Sherm went to shake his hand because the game was over. People shake hands after the game is over, usually. I don't get what the fucking salt is all about. Crabtree went on Twitter and ran his mouth afterward, so what's wrong with talking to a reporter about it? It's the same shit.

Talking about people getting merked and threatening to goon it up next season, :jnfc

Mean streets of San Fran. Stay classy.

Have fun watching us play next week while your garbage team sits at home.

he slapped him on his ass...and we don't know what he really said. but you believe that wasn't passive aggressive shit with the hand shake attempt?

As far as getting merked or dealing with real life repercussions for your actions. I brought that up because I see some defending what he did like it was nothing. He's setting a bad example for young Seattlians who look up to him....kids who will also be in similar situations, but only not to have that same type of protection for them.

You don't go chase someone down when the game is basically over....Sherm has done this 4 times now.

San Francisco is a great tourist destination...come by and visit anytime. Give me PM.

I'll have fun watching the Superbowl. It should be a great game.

jakncoke

Banned
Time flies when you're having fun...ugh

They should do it like they do in soccer. Use their fancy cameras, find the person who did it and ban him from the stadium for a couple of years (or forever). Do they do that in the US?

I vote forever if they got video proof on who did it

He had a 1on1 matchup he identified pre snap and was going to go to. Even Manning has plays were he only looks at one receiver, and whether the trend of Kaep being a one read QB is true or not does not say anything about this play in particular. A better pass and 49ers win the game.

He identified a 1 on 1 matchup against the best CB in the game, a CB who is 6'4" and can defend against corner fades like that fairly easily due to his size and length. On top of that, they still had 40 some odd seconds left and had been carving up the Seattle defense in the middle of the field. It was a bone headed play.

screenshot2014-01-2015do56.png

Right before he threw. I pulled this off NFL.com highlights. You can see that he didn't even bother looking at the left side of the field when he dropped back. Patton should've been the obvious target here. He definitely would've gotten 5-7 yards before going out of bounds. I will say though that Boldin, despite looking wide open on the previous shot, wouldn't have been a viable target as he was double covered before Kap started winding up.

Morning after and I'm still sad for Bowman. Hope he bounces back. The guy had such a monster year and to have it end like that was really disheartening..
Thanks. I really just wanted to see Boldin because of all the idiots that were saying he was wide open.

Tom Penny

Sure they do. That's what's called reading the mismatch. Why the fuck do you think they throw fades at the goaline? It's a pre snap read based on coverage.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

This kind of stuff is very difficult to develop, not sure where he goes from here. It's funny because so many analysts have said he could be one of the greatest... where are they getting this from? I know he's been to 2 straight AFC championships, but Alex Smith was there with the same damn team 2 years ago.

edit-
Sure they do. That's what's called reading the mismatch. Why the fuck do you think they throw fades at the goaline? It's a pre snap read.

Agreed... but why was this a mismatch? It's the best CB in the league. It reminds me of last year when Tony Romo blew the game against the jets deciding to attack Revis late.

cdyhybrid

No you've been a problem all season and I don't like you. I don't give a fuck whatever your babbling about because I wasn't even involved in that convo.

Ah, alright. At least you're honest about it.

he slapped him on his ass...and we don't know what he really said. but you believe that wasn't passive aggressive shit with the hand shake attempt?

As far as getting merked or dealing with real life repercussions for your actions. I brought that up because I see some defending what he did like it was nothing. He's setting a bad example for young Seattlians who look up to him....kids who will also be in similar situations, but only not to have that same type of protection for them.

You don't go chase someone down when the game is basically over....Sherm has done this 4 times now.

San Francisco is a great tourist destination...come by and visit anytime. Give me PM.

I'll have fun watching the Superbowl. It should be a great game.

Sherm was being a dick. Yes. That's what he does. But he doesn't do it to everyone. He does it to people that he has beef with. He doesn't have beef with random people for no reason. That's all I'm saying.

bionic77

The guy was covered. A smarter qb would have checked down or thrown it away. They still had timeouts available. He is also fast as fuck and could have ran even if he didn't have two guys who were wide open...

It was an all or nothing play. If he makes that he is a legend but he didn't and now we are talking about dumb he is.

Jesus why do sports fans have to defend everything? Seahawk fans are trying to defend Sherman (who I love) when they interviewed after one or two too many Adderall. Niner fans are trying to make it seem like the INT that ended their season was somehow the right call..

Call it on the real folks and less people will piss on you.

Trey

That's what Manning does most of the time. It's why he's so good.

He identified a 1 on 1 matchup against the best CB in the game, a CB who is 6'4" and can defend against corner fades like that fairly easily due to his size and length. On top of that, they still had 40 some odd seconds left and had been carving up the Seattle defense in the middle of the field. It was a bone headed play.

I agree, it was a bad throw.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Same way it ended for the pats,
and jags.

At least our season ended due to a shit defense and o-line, and not my QB's career on the cusp of being over.

You sure it didn't have to do with your QB throwing 3 picks? Did the pats d not play shit? That's the most yards given up by a Belichick defense. Brady played mediocre, he'll be fine next year if they can get some continuity and maybe sign somebody who belongs in the league, not Austin Collie or a gimped Danny Amendola.

Talon

This kind of stuff is very difficult to develop, not sure where he goes from here. It's funny because so many analysts have said he could be one of the greatest... where are they getting this from? I know he's been to 2 straight AFC championships, but Alex Smith was there with the same damn team 2 years ago.
Obsession with the new, shiny object.

"Holy shit, Mike Vick will revolutionize the game!"
"Look at Philip Rivers and his unorthodox delivery!"
"Is Ben Roethlisberger the prototype for the modern NFL QB?"
"Is Tom Brady already the new Joe Montana?"
"Tony Romo is the greatest diamond in the rough story in football history!"
"Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are having historic rookie seasons!"
"Man, that Jay Cutler really pouts like a bitch."
"Unstoppable. Eli Manning is. And so is his Citizen Eco-Drive."
"Robert Griffin III is THE modern quarterback."
"Andrew Luck is really fucking ugly, but he sure is a gutsy football player!"
"No wait, Colin Kaepernick can't be stopped by the legendary Green Bay Defense!'

jakncoke

Banned
cdy has been this way for years, not sure why people are just now noticing this. he just has one of those personalities that you'd like to put out a cigar on his dick

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The guy was covered. A smarter qb would have checked down or thrown it away. They still had timeouts available. He is also fast as fuck and could have ran even if he didn't have two guys who were wide open...

It was an all or nothing play. If he makes that he is a legend but he didn't and now we are talking about dumb he is.

Jesus why do sports fans have to defend everything? Seahawk fans are trying to defend Sherman (who I love) when they interviewed after one or two too many Adderall. Niner fans are trying to make it seem like the INT that ended their season was somehow the right call..

Call it on the real folks and less people will piss on you.

Lol coming from you bionic, one of the bigger sensationlists in the thread. I hate homerism, and blatant disregard of logic, which is why I choose to ignore most comments in the thread now, it's just not worth getting into, because it's standard internet battles. I said it before, but emotion trumps logic in every scenario in this thread.

Also, his 1 on 1 matchup was withe best CB in the league, a guy who he had been avoiding all game long, and who is masterful against the fade due to his 6'4" frame. Again, football IQ comes into play...

Yep. Kaep has all the physical tools and none of the mental ones. Harbaugh chose wrong.

He has more photoshop skills than me I am sure. I would do it in the style of his Jungle thread. Mostly as a motivational speech about good and evil. And of course about it being the Super legal MJ Bowl. If he is motivated, I hope he does it though as I never made a thread before.

Bucket said it would be up Sunday

Alright.

I'm on your side. You've only been talking shit to 9ers fans who have been acting like little bitches about the loss and Sherman's interview. Sore losers deserve to be treated as such. This loss looks bad for San Fran, and not the team.

madden-nfl-2006-season-preview-20050413031802665.jpg

They gave Kaep Vick's vision cone. Racist.

:jnc

Narag

cdy has been this way for years, not sure why people are just now noticing this. he just has one of those personalities that you'd like to put out a cigar on his dick

it's because the seahawks are relevant.
I think it's funny how worked up folks get about him. like eznark's apprentice or something.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Obsession with the new, shiny object.

"Holy shit, Mike Vick will revolutionize the game!"
"Look at Philip Rivers and his unorthodox delivery!"
"Is Ben Roethlisberger the prototype for the modern NFL QB?"
"Is Tom Brady already the new Joe Montana?"
"Tony Romo is the greatest diamond in the rough story in football history!"
"Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are having historic rookie seasons!"
"Man, that Jay Cutler really pouts like a bitch."
"Unstoppable. Eli Manning is. And so is his Citizen Eco-Drive."
"Robert Griffin III is THE modern quarterback."
"Andrew Luck is really fucking ugly, but he sure is a gutsy football player!"
"No wait, Colin Kaepernick can't be stopped by the legendary Green Bay Defense!'

haha agreed. I believe a handful of those statements though lol. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

cdyhybrid

I'm on your side. You've only been talking shit to 9ers fans who have been acting like little bitches about the loss and Sherman's interview. Sore losers deserve to be treated as such. This loss looks bad for San Fran, and not the team.

I actually respect most of their team. I just hate the douches like Crabs, Aldon, Harbaugh.

That and I like to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom