• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I'm coming for the throne. Watch your back.
2zzWBxF.jpg

Gata is ready for War!

Look at the little guy's helmet!

Well, to be technical, I appreciate the Jaguars for one year. Patriots didn't beat the Broncos pretty much the entire Elway duration. When he choked against them in 96, it was pretty much the best case scenario for us.

Patriots fans are supposed to hate the Broncos probably more than anyone else outside of the Dolphins. Problem here is I like Peyton more than our quarterback, so that is the current dilemma.

Eh can they really hate us...? I mean what have we done to them really...at least since they started cheating. Outside of the wildcat embarrassment and maybe this years win...against a depleted team with old man Brady...where would the hate come from? It's like us and the bills...I mean yeah they beat us twice this year with a rookie qb...but could I get mad at the bills? No...no I can't.

Eh can they really hate us...? I mean what have we done to them really...at least since they started cheating. Outside of the wildcat embarrassment and maybe this years win...against a depleted team with old man Brady...where would the hate come from? It's like us and the bills...I mean yeah they beat us twice this year with a rookie qb...but could I get mad at the bills? No...no I can't.
I hate the Dolphins because they exist.

Sanjuro

Since the Dolphins were cheating as well? Nothing I guess.

I'm just talking about historically. Dolphins are the Patriots biggest rivals.

Tom Penny

They used to split with Miami and neither team could win away for like a decade straight.

tmdorsey

I think my co-worker wants to sleep with me...but she has fake boobs and a fake ass....decisions....

You youngins I swear. If she has all that then it sounds like you could have some good fun. Also, yes pics please. I want to judge for myself if it's as bad as you say cause I've seen some really bad ones.

Godslay

Banned
Well, to be technical, I appreciate the Jaguars for one year. Patriots didn't beat the Broncos pretty much the entire Elway duration. When he choked against them in 96, it was pretty much the best case scenario for us.

Patriots fans are supposed to hate the Broncos probably more than anyone else outside of the Dolphins. Problem here is I like Peyton more than our quarterback, so that is the current dilemma.

That was a choke, no doubt. An entire team choke, which makes it even worse.

As far as the hate, I've given that up. I only root for the Broncos and pizza money!

I have a meeting with the treadmill, so have a good one.

Sanjuro

That was a choke, no doubt. Any entire team choke, which makes it even worse.

As far as the hate, I've given that up. I only root for the Broncos and pizza money!

At least it's not CiCi's pizza money.

Yet again, you're all high as fuck. So any pizza money is probably effective.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Top 5 NFL-GAF moments.

5. Welli trying out for corner for the NYG
4. The Summer of Defending Rapelisberger by the Coward Bionic77
3. The Lando Field NFL-GAF Unification of 2007
2. Buttfumble and the ensuing 300 posts
1. Welli's Thinkpad

Think of all the shit you'd miss if you lifelong'd elsewhere.

HtCWtl.jpg

How can you leave me off the list? Now I'm going to have to eat to make myself feel better!

Narag

Top 5 NFL-GAF moments.

5. Welli trying out for corner for the NYG
4. The Summer of Defending Rapelisberger by the Coward Bionic77
3. The Lando Field NFL-GAF Unification of 2007
2. Buttfumble and the ensuing 300 posts
1. Welli's Thinkpad

Think of all the shit you'd miss if you lifelong'd elsewhere.

An actual NFL player posting in the thread doesn't even make the top 5. Poor Kluwe.

I hate the Dolphins because they exist.

feelings mutual buddy

Since the Dolphins were cheating as well? Nothing I guess.

I'm just talking about historically. Dolphins are the Patriots biggest rivals.

historically sure,

They used to split with Miami and neither team could win away for like a decade straight.

damn didn't know we were your most hated, figured it's the jets, I mean I hate you guys, but I prefer a pats win over the jets, because seriously fuck the jets

You youngins I swear. If she has all that then it sounds like you could have some good fun. Also, yes pics please. I want to judge for myself if it's as bad as you say cause I've seen some really bad ones.

I haven't seen her bare ass so it could just be the clothes, but since I'm not the only one that think they look terrible I know there is something wrong with it, still ill try to get pics

Spinluck

That was a choke, no doubt. An entire team choke, which makes it even worse.

I have a meeting with the treadmill, so have a good one.

never got to congrats you bro. good luck to you and the rest of broncos gaf!! you know i'll be rooting for my old qb all the way.

i know you'll keep a level head, but i saw peyton's numbers against top ranked defenses and wasn't surprised. 3-1 with a 92 qbr i think. i know stats only tell half of the story, but i thought it was worth sharing. i hope the weather isn't too harsh, could make it hard for the broncos to run the offense they wanna run.

anyway, good luck bro!

Sanjuro

damn didn't know we were your most hated, figured it's the jets, I mean I hate you guys, but I prefer a pats win over the jets, because seriously fuck the jets

I'm just stating fact.

The Jets were only relevant once Parcells came on board. Same deal as us, hence why I don't understand why Jets fans hate him. He basically gave them a voice in an otherwise Browns world.

Afrikan

I overheard this morning on NFL AM that Crab was talking trash to fitzgerald at that same event and he told him to stop but crab kept going at him and he's been after him since. I might have misheard though since I was getting ready for work.

that would be kind of weird because I believe that event was for Fitzgerald's charity. So i would think any knuckle head would know better...be it Crabtree, Sherman or anyone else,

Sherm's brother said Sherman is a "friendly guy" and saw all his NFL friends sitting around the pool. He walk up to them, being the "friendly guy" and shook everyone's hand. but Crabtree was last, and Michael pushed his hand away. Friendly Sherman was appalled and asked "why you trippin, we off the field". And Non-Friendly Crabtree wanted to fight him..and Thug Crabtree had to be restrained.

Sherman then vowed to get him back through the media.

the story seems to be missing something, imo. Looking forward to Crabtree's version.

also, fake asses should be illegal. Genuine bubble butts from God should be sacred.

LJ11

Aaron Donald getting some serious buzz, didn't watch any Pitt games. Where are the Pitt fans? Hello, are any of you out there?

that would be kind of weird because I believe that event was for Fitzgerald's charity. So i would think any knuckle head would know better...be it Crabtree, Sherman or anyone else,

Sherm's brother said Sherman is a "friendly guy" and saw all his NFL friends sitting around the pool. He walk up to them, being the "friendly guy" and shook everyone's hand. but Crabtree was last, and Michael pushed his hand away. Friendly Sherman was appalled and asked "why you trippin, we off the field". And Non-Friendly Crabtree wanted to fight him..and Thug Crabtree had to be restrained.

the story seems to be missing something, imo. Looking forward to Crabtree's version.

also, fake asses should be illegal. Genuine bubble butts from God should be sacred.

i just think it was a foolish thing for Dick to do. i wasn't offended by it and whatever, but you're putting a target on yourself. he is a great player but when you call people out to that degree (and i have never seen it done in that manner in all my years of watching football) there is going to come a day when you'll be on the other end of that. you now have non-49er players criticizing what he did and it just puts a bad vibe around the team.

none of it may matter and they may win a superbowl so if that happens who gives a shit if you're Dick or the seahawks. but if they lose the superbowl (and if they lose i am assuming it was in large part due to the passing offense of the broncos) then Dick is going to get his face rubbed in shit pretty hardcore by fans trolling him on twitter and elsewhere. again not that he cares but you are putting yourself AND your team in a bad light

Thanks for this summary.

squicken

Aaron Donald getting some serious buzz, didn't watch any Pitt games. Where are the Pitt fans? Hello, are any of you out there?

Seems like he whipped on on Cyril Richardson, which isn't much of a thing. Dude was massively overrated. Big 12 just had no DL that could expose him

ISOM

i just think it was a foolish thing for Dick to do. i wasn't offended by it and whatever, but you're putting a target on yourself. he is a great player but when you call people out to that degree (and i have never seen it done in that manner in all my years of watching football) there is going to come a day when you'll be on the other end of that. you now have non-49er players criticizing what he did and it just puts a bad vibe around the team.

none of it may matter and they may win a superbowl so if that happens who gives a shit if you're Dick or the seahawks. but if they lose the superbowl (and if they lose i am assuming it was in large part due to the passing offense of the broncos) then Dick is going to get his face rubbed in shit pretty hardcore by fans trolling him on twitter and elsewhere. again not that he cares but you are putting yourself AND your team in a bad light

It's ironic you say this when kaepernick is the captain for getting people to hate you and your team and want them to lose because of his arrogant attitude.

bionic77

Very true. But if you are right the stupids and their dumber cousin Gata will think you are some kind of God.

LJ11

Seems like he whipped on on Cyril Richardson, which isn't much of a thing. Dude was massively overrated. Big 12 just had no DL that could expose him

Getting whipped by 288 lb DT, not good. Really interested in seeing this guy play, can never have enough DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom