• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
jxbd4ZM1QpqnR.jpg

Who and when was this? lol

BigAT

First mink coat to have its pockets stuffed full of butterfinger bites. That coat >>>>>>>> Terrell Pryor's house.

Similar story, that is actually real. I remember reading a few years ago about some offensive lineman on the Cowboys that had a brand new Cadillac Escalade. He used the entire passenger seat and surrounding floorboard area as a spittoon for when he used chewing tobacco while driving. It was completely coated with his spit and tar. Horrifying.

Godslay

Banned

I liked the parallels they drew with John Lynch and Richard Sherman on the Denver radio today.

Basically said you couldn't talk to Lynch 30 minutes before or after the game because he was just a frothing monster waiting to destroy.

I think they caught Sherman in that game mode, and people aren't used to seeing and hearing that level on the screen. What made it even worse is the back and forth history between the two, and coming off that gamebreaking play.

I just shake my head at him, not in a condescending way, just in that he's just crazy enough it's funny way. I used to think he was an asshole, but I think I misunderstood his trolling.

Godslay

Banned
mech and i will rule this place in a years time, i promise you this.

then you will regret selling your soul for peyton!

I've already told Mech I hope for the best for him. I even gave him my blessings when Kubes was shit canned, even with as much as I love Kubes.

MechDX

As for you, you are basically the Rasputin of the bunch, making deals with Mech in the darkness.
We were cousins once, remember Broncos East? then Kubiak went and got dumb and we got divorced. Bread is now my cousin by marriage.

mech and i will rule this place in a years time, i promise you this.

then you will regret selling your soul for peyton!

In OB1 we trust. Need to sign Edelman though. Cant be Pats South without a scrappy, little white guy!

Sanjuro

I like to imagine the movie Taken, but without drugged women, there is a boat selling off scrappy white receivers to the highest bidder.

LJ11

A lot of people jumped on the Boyd wagon after Clemson beat LSU, clearly they didn't watch enough games. He's a maddening prospect to watch, all over the place. Looks great at times, putrid the next. He's a better runner now than he was earlier in his career imo, still has issues anticipating throws, moving around the pocket, and reading the field.

Still think he's better than Manuel if you ask me, but Manuel will say all the right things and do most of them as well. Way he carries himself is what got the Bills/Marrone to fall in love with him.

Boyd must be a dolt. Still don't see how he's undraftable with some of the shit that gets drafted.

Bread

Banned
I've already told Mech I hope for the best for him. I even gave him my blessings when Kubes was shit canned, even with as much as I love Kubes.
no we're rivals, stop hoping for the best, it's not fair!

We were cousins once, remember Broncos East? then Kubiak went and got dumb and we got divorced. Bread is now my cousin by marriage.
In OB1 we trust. Need to sign Edelman though. Cant be Pats South without a scrappy, little white guy!
Edelman is staying in New England, if he left then Brady would have no reason to play football anymore. He would probably start looking for his next girl (by getting Gisele pregnant).

Nameless

CP was the king of ridiculousness

k-bigpic.jpg

Similar story, that is actually real. I remember reading a few years ago about some offensive lineman on the Cowboys that had a brand new Cadillac Escalade. He used the entire passenger seat and surrounding floorboard area as a spittoon for when he used chewing tobacco while driving. It was completely coated with his spit and tar. Horrifying.

I said wow. I'd expect as much from a Cowboy. Jerry Jones Culture.

squicken

wow

anyone have note on how Jordan Mattews looked ?

I've read he looked great at everything but catching the ball. Then others didn't mention the drops at all. Best senior WR

WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt - Showed perhaps the most polish of all the receivers, easily coachable, desired coaching, played physically, didn’t mind mixing things up with the defensive backs. He ran good routes, consistently caught the ball and whenever he faced the top corners, it was great competition.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/46053/351/senior-bowl-notes-monday?pg=2

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/mock-drafts/matt-smith/175604

#1 Texans- Jadaveon Clowney:

He’s the best player in the draft. ... Rafael Palmeiro-style “Period!" He makes that defense straight-up terrifying. Bill O’Brien made it work at Penn State with a walk-on (Matt McGloin) so I suspect he’ll give it a go with Schaub for a year and take a QB project in the later rounds, say Derek Carr or Zach Mettenberger.

I don't know who Matt Smith is but I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline
Follow
Senior Bowl update- I can confirm Texans organizational interest in Bortles, plus rumors of Alex Mack to Tampa Bay: http://www.draftinsider.net

Meh.

BigAT

Did the NBA have a costume party, or something?

It's from a Conan skit. Although I still think Westbrook's outfit is the most ridiculous one of all and that is real.

I was far more disgusted at Belichick's words about Welker at his presser today. One of the worst plays he's ever seen? Really? Some day we'll get the inside info on these two and it's sure to be scandalous.

Welker probably didn't let Belichick bang his wife and now Bill is holding a grudge.

Godslay

Banned
no we're rivals, stop hoping for the best, it's not fair!

Edelman is staying in New England, if he left then Brady would have no reason to play football anymore. He would probably start looking for his next girl (by getting Gisele pregnant).

Honey over vinegar.

And I still like the Texans because of Mech, you can never take that away from me!

MechDX

Matt "Money" Smith does a lot hosting stuff for NFLN's CFB stuff. Hosts their draft podcast. Didn't know he did his own mock drafts.

Funny to read about Mack. It's like CLE has no interest in keeping any of their linemen (going by Twitter)

He lost all credibility by even entertaining the thought that Schaub would stay.

Lot of talk about how Watt will be used in Crennel's 3-4 defense, Ted Johnson on 610 thinks he will be a Richard Seymore type and will be fine. yet I have seen some say that Crennel expects his DE's to tie up two blockers and defense against the run. Opinion?

squicken

He lost all credibility by even entertaining the thought that Schaub would stay.

Lot of talk about how Watt will be used in Crennel's 3-4 defense, Ted Johnson on 610 thinks he will be a Richard Seymore type and will be fine. yet I have seen some say that Crennel expects his DE's to tie up two blockers and defense against the run. Opinion?

If they use a guy who had a 20+ sack season and force him to play as a two gap DE, the city should collectively build a catapult and launch Romeo to Dallas

e:

He has one of the best get offs in football and is the best 3 technique in the game. There's no way they don't let him keep doing this

ibkjgNodjI1ReS.gif

You build your system around him, not try to shoehorn into one

Godslay

Banned
I didn't see any responses to this, so let me just say "thank you".

MSTSDC is a good guy around here. He got me worked up a bit, so I had to vent. It was setting the record straight as well as being half serious. I wasn't trying to hurt his feelings or anything.

You mean the word HD in the biz. It's sub-HD grainy garbage. Even ABC's HD is significantly better.

That interview just show's that Sherman has no class or self control. I hope Denver embarrasses them.

I'd be happy with just a win, no need to embarrass anyone. Sherman's fine, just in the heat of the moment.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
NYC has lost it's goddamn mind for the SB

From 47th till 34th Street it's considered Super Bowl Boulevard... LOL!

No Traffic from 29th till 2nd...

DAMN!

Really going overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom