• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
iua35wpdiKMXw.gif

I haven't seen the new episode yet but if there's mammaries I gotta check it out!!

you are in for a treat my friend

Syrinx

I don't really get mad after losses anymore. It's just something the Bucs do now and I take it in stride. Except the loss week 1 against the Jets where I was fucking fuming, but that's an extra special case.

"There's one proposal in particular that I've heard about," Goodell went on. "It's automatic that you get seven points when you score a touchdown, but you could potentially go for an eighth point, either by running or passing the ball, so if you fail, you go back to six."

Wow that's stupid.

Exokell

Banned
me and my girl were watching that 2nd episode... I told my girl that those tities looked familiar, my girl agreed ;)

great show btw

Exokell

Banned
that scene was absurd though, woody drunk booty calls the girl, drops by with fucking captain morgan, first thing girl does is suck him off... oh yeah the girls fucking gorgeous and young while woody is married. In what fucking world this happens?

spoilers I know but this scene doesnt really relate with the main story.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK I got a Bet for Bish

When my Broncos Win Bish has to show real face as avatar for a week

If somehow a meteor kills Pey Pey and we lose, I will shave my glorious beard
ONHCNqgl.jpg

You up for it Bish!?

Gauntlet thrown Son!

Dude your an embarrassing poster. I'm fine with the lose but fans like you make me not want to post here anymore. You are an ass and have increasingly become one this year. There is trash talk and there is this. Your acting like a child.

Anyways GG to the Seahawks and I hope the SB is entertaining.

For the record, he hasn't said anything FMT hasn't already in the past!

Yeah, I really don't see the problem here. Compared to the shit FMT(hell, most of NFL-GAF) says, your post just screams sore loser to me.

On a side note: Its so stupid to see the "be more professional card" thrown around when something isn't going the way you want it to. See: your post, michael crabtree, and everyone posting racist and "shouldn't have been so mean and angry and black" responses on the internet.

Anyways back to never posting and preparing myself for the upcoming Falcons age of darkness.

simples

Banned
i wish we had someone like dick sherman

rodney harisson used to say how they wanted to be hated. we want the country to hate the patriots, they hate us because we put fear in their hearts after running up the score on their sorry ass teams. and they sit there and stew in their bitterness after our wins

the only players we have left from that era is brady and wilfork. and neither is menacing enough :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wish I could remember who tweeted this but there was an analyst after the game that said something to the effect of 'that's a lot of talk for a guy who had 2 tackles and one pass break up' regarding Richard Sherman's game. A shame for that kind of stupid commentary to come from someone who gets paid to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom