• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Wow, that might be the only time in recorded history he has been right about something.

Well yeah but he really wasn't "soft". Hard headed, stubborn, arrogant all seem to be more appropriate. Kubiak is liked and respected around the league though and shit talking will travel fast in the coaching circles.

Browns should just bring Chud back and admit they were wrong.

Colasante

I can see Pepper Johnson and Brandon Spikes both going to the Texans now. Both would work well under Romeo Crennel and with Mike Vrabel. If they keep adding ex-Pats, I may have to start rooting for their success.

MechDX

I can see Pepper Johnson and Brandon Spikes both going to the Texans now. Both would work well under Romeo Crennel and with Mike Vrabel. If they keep adding ex-Pats, I may have to start rooting for their success.

1776330_o.gif

Jacoby revenge tour :(

Free agent....

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
OK I got a Bet for Bish

When my Broncos Win Bish has to show real face as avatar for a week

If somehow a meteor kills Pey Pey and we lose, I will shave my glorious beard
ONHCNqgl.jpg

You up for it Bish!?

Gauntlet thrown Son!
If you want to see my real face, just go on LinkedIn. I haven't hidden who I am in over a dozen years on this board. DO BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom