• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

What coaching positions do you have left for ex-pats staff?

Everything on offense except for WR is open I believe. Brought in his PSU WR coach

Wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Texans, even with Vrabel there. Maybe even coach the D-line like he used to do with the Pats.

Too bad he's leaving.

BOB kept Kollar for defensive line coach. Only coach retained from Kubiaks staff, I call it the JJ Watt Effect.

Pats TE coach Godsey has been rumored for OC since OB1 was hired but I have heard nothing recently.

jakncoke

Banned
Meester was taken in the same draft as the Raiders drafting Janikowski in the 1st, too bad there isnt youtube footage reactions of espn guys/fans lol

I hate how quiet miami has been with the gm search and the senior bowl coming up, not to mention that our DC is still on the pay roll somehow

edit: and Ross is scheduled to fly to Alaska today what the fuck

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Wow that's stupid.
the extra point is stupid.

from PFT
Beathard also appeared on Mike and Mike and seemed confused about the whole story, saying he didn’t remember much about it. But he said that the Chargers liked Manning better than Leaf, and so the Chargers wouldn’t have gone along with a plan to manipulate the Colts into drafting Leaf.

“We absolutely wanted to draft Peyton,” Beathard said.

Beathard says he realized at Leaf’s first practice that he had made a huge mistake by drafting Leaf with the second overall pick.

“He was in terrible shape — he couldn’t even complete the jog around the field at the start of practice,” Beathard said. “It was a disaster from the start and I’m responsible for it
this is hilarious that he knew Leaf was a bust from the first practice.

I hate how quiet miami has been with the gm search and the senior bowl coming up, not to mention that our DC is still on the pay roll somehow
I don't mind all that much as long as they actually take the time to get the right guy. Then again, I'm assuming that's an option for this dysfunctional team.

Kiryu

When is the dumb pro bowl draft
I just looked it up on nfl.com. I went through all Pro Bowl pool. I noticed something strange about it.

Did Nfl.com just put "I" for "Injury" on wrong 49er Linebacker player?

PfLjUAu.png

So called nfl experts or awful employer at nfl.com...

I don't mind all that much as long as they actually take the time to get the right guy. Then again, I'm assuming that's an option for this dysfunctional team.

it's not like they've been interviewing candidates, Ross has been flying all over the place and most of the people interviewed have withdrawn or found other jobs, from what I've read its farmer and licht are the two left

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
#Broncos OC Adam Gase has thanked #Browns for their interest but informed them they can move on with their search as he focuses on the game

Welp, its official.

Dolphins GAF be thankful you are not Cleveland.

it's not like they've been interviewing candidates, Ross has been flying all over the place and most of the people interviewed have withdrawn or found other jobs, from what I've read its farmer and licht are the two left
I read the bit about Ross traveling on Salguero's blog but I haven't seen anything about guys withdrawing. Twitter I'm guessing?

yeah various writers on Twitter and reports from mobile mostly about what a terrible situation in miami
The Philbin/Aponte situation isn't ideal but it could be worse. The team has some young talent at least and was only a game away from a playoff berth last season. Plus Lazor seems like he could be a cool hire at OC.

Trying to stay somewhat positive..

The Philbin/Aponte situation isn't ideal but it could be worse. The team has some young talent at least and was only a game away from a playoff berth last season. Plus Lazor seems like he could be a cool hire at OC.

Trying to stay somewhat positive..

I did like the lazor hire, hopefully he elevates tannehill, this team has talant but hasn't had a brain to put it all together, armando just posted another blog, seems miami might go after some top personal from 9ers/pats, although he's just speculating I think.

it's hard to stay positive after so long :(

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ns-struggles-during-the-nfc-championship-game

The slump is real.

2006 to 2014 is 8 years. We haven't won yet, and one can never take the future for granted.

So Peyton won't get another. Boo fucking hoo.

He is easily rattled by early hits. Dude was bailing by drifting back back back from getting hit. His line is bad but on some of those he didn't need to bail out.

I said it during the game but if kap or wussle played for the raiders they are 5 or 6 win qbs tops

squicken

hmm Pettine seems like the guy then

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
A Browns official said this morning CLEV will not wait around to hire Broncos OC Adam Gase. @RapSheet says Gase withdrawing his name.

jbug617

Banned
Wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Texans, even with Vrabel there. Maybe even coach the D-line like he used to do with the Pats.

Too bad he's leaving.

@shalisemyoung: longtime #Patriots asst Pepper Johnson will not be returning to team, as @MikeReiss reports...hard not to think Schwartz or Schiano replaces

I don't think the Pats get either one.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
A Browns official said this morning CLEV will not wait around to hire Broncos OC Adam Gase. @RapSheet says Gase withdrawing his name.

This shit is getting into ridiculous levels.

Coach rejects Browns......few minutes later Browns say they were not interested.

SMDH

squicken

This shit is getting into ridiculous levels.

Coach rejects Browns......few minutes later Browns say they were not interested.

SMDH

But it also rules out Dan Quinn, SEA's DC, who was supposed alternative to Gase. Now it seems Pettine is only guy they have interviewed that hasn't withdrawn his name

Colasante

I don't think the Pats get either one.

I can see Greg Schiano joining the staff. He'll probably never be hired for a meaningful NFL job again, but the best way for him to go about doing so would be to rehabilitate his image in New England, not coaching a small college team. I don't see Schwartz joining either.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Of course, Quinn is just running Pete Carroll's D, but his defensive line background compliments Carroll's background in the secondary nicely.

KingGondo

Banned
But it also rules out Dan Quinn, SEA's DC, who was supposed alternative to Gase. Now it seems Pettine is only guy they have interviewed that hasn't withdrawn his name
All it says is that they're not waiting to hire Gase. They've already interviewed Quinn once and are supposedly going to talk to him again before the SB.

Draxal

FWIW, Quinn seems like a good coach. I'd be happy with him.

They just need to get a good OC. Not Mike Sherman.

Kyle Flood.

I can see Greg Schiano joining the staff. He'll probably never be hired for a meaningful NFL job again, but the best way for him to go about doing so would be to rehabilitate his image in New England, not coaching a small college team. I don't see Schwartz joining either.

Schiano is a good defensive coach. Coached the U's d when they were the U, I see his upside as being a defensive coordinator ... it's just he can't be a head coach ever again in the NFL.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Browns now scheduling second interview with Bills DC Mike Pettine, and are considering Seahawks DC Dan Quinn as well as "other candidates."

And the wheels go round n round....

When filing income taxes, do you have to do a separate one per state you worked in?

If there is a state tax in the state you worked in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom