• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We simply couldn't compete with Eric Walton.

I think I tried trolling him when he was here but I was shouted down in favor of Eric Walton getting to talk to one of his favorite players.

I'm sure you all were right....regardless it's hard to troll a punter because they don't really do anything. Second least important position in football right after "random special teams dude".

whatever happened to him

Rehab?

That or the Vikings being hot garbage the last few years.

Nameless

BecJLFMCYAA65vf.jpg

Get outta here Squicken. Brady & Manning are in their mid-late 30s and Rusty tries way too hard all of the time.

140104_pc_wk18_ind_andrew_luck_postgame_presser_640_360_38.jpg

Least Kaep showers.

Narag

II'm sure you all were right....regardless it's hard to troll a punter because they don't really do anything. Second least important position in football right after "random special teams dude".

He was the Macklemore of punters though, finally one with something to say.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Get outta here Squicken. Brady & Manning are in their mid-late 30s and Rusty tries way too hard all of the time.

Least Kaep showers.

I always forget how ugly that dude is. It wouldn't be as jarring if he, you know, groomed.

At least he won't be distracted by hot chicks like Romo.

Sanjuro

I'm sorry for making this happen, Rors.

I'd like to imagine he was ready to have a nice solid shit, pulled out the mobile device, then this page just constipated him for life.

HE ISN'T WEARING A SUIT GUYS. CLASSLESS, VILE, ATTROCIOUS. UNACCEPTABLE. HOW DARE HIM. DOESN'T HE KNOW THATS DISRESPECTFUL???

Is that about right?

Tabris

after a long week of thinking i have decided to make a very tough decision. i am officially renouncing my position as honorary chargers fan. instead, i will be taking my place next to my brother mech as honorary fan of the Houston Patriots.

in conclusion, fuck tabris.

Great, you can cheer for 2 shitty teams... well I guess you were already doing that with Chargers and Patriots. AND SUCK IT. MANNING'S IN THE SUPERBOWL!

Spinluck

Least Kaep showers.

he's a primitive spieces, and yet he still dresses better than kaep.

i would take a regular t or suit over whatever the hell kaep is trying to pull!

Godslay

Banned
I miss the old Godslay.

I think that this years Pat's game killed him. I call that game "Revenge of the NoriGata", as it was punishment for the arrogance that I displayed when the Broncos came back on that Monday night from like 27 down against the Chargers. It was a delayed karmic intervention.

last year's godslay would never have welcomed lifelongs and insulted pats gaf by calling gata king

i blame dragon, he turned slay into a monster.

I've always welcomed my Bronco brothers. Going back to the Orton days, when they welcomed me.

Gata is the King as far as I'm concerned. Sanjuro is the grizzled old ancient that watches from the shadows making sure that everything actually runs behind the scenes. Dutch is the ambassador that is the face and the fist of the foreign campaign, as with his sidekick Milch.

As for you, you are basically the Rasputin of the bunch, making deals with Mech in the darkness.

mkenyon

Banned
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/20/5319032/richard-sherman-interview-nfc-championship-2014
In the world of professional football, a testosterone-filled world, Richard Sherman's words should never be the tipping point. He's not saying anything particularly jarring. He called Crabtree mediocre and said you better come with something better if you want to beat his team -- a team filled with a bunch of scrappy players like him.

This is who Richard Sherman is. He's a smart guy who made it out, went to Stanford, and is now one of the best players in the NFL. He plays with a chip on his shoulder, and probably always will. When he feels disrespected, he makes plays and then lets everyone know he's not one to mess with.

But let's keep criticizing the man, and labeling him, for 30 seconds immediately following a huge play in the biggest game of his life. That sounds rational.

What say you GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom